May 2013 Weddings
Options

Getting married in 31 days!

Hello ladies! My wedding day is May, 3rd in Maui. Everything has been pretty easy so far but I am starting to freak out a little bit. I feel like theres so much to do! Im not sleeping and its all I think about!
How do you all handle the stress with your wedding being next month? AHH!! Came up sooo fast!!!
Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery

Re: Getting married in 31 days!

• Options
    I am in the same boat as you if that help. My wedding is May 4th! I am writing down everything I have left to do and get yet and I am about ready to explode. I am taking a day off from planning and having a girls day on Saturday and then going to dive into stuff again on Monday with my mom. Get the final purchases made or ordered. I can't believe it's not that far away!

It will go so fast. I have my bachlorette party in a little over 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after that I will be a Mrs.

Hope things come together for you! I know I am glad to have my mom helping me get things wrapped up monday hopefully for the most part besides putting decorations together and favors together. Which thankfully we will be doing the weekend before the wedding since the FI will be off for the military!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    This will probably start a stir of rude comments, but an Ambien once in awhile doesn't hurt.  When my mind does the hamster thing when I lay in bed at night I take half of one (Benadryl or Valerian (sp?) works pretty well too...).  But surprisingly, I haven't had to do it very often.  I am surprisingly relaxed about everything.  
  • Options
    Have you considered hiring a day of coordinator? Does that service come with the venue the wedding will be at? That will help with all the stress on your actual wedding day. As far as getting everything done before then, what is left for you to do? Can you ask your FI to help?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards