California-Bay Area

Favorite Vendors

Who is your favorite vendor and why?

Re: Favorite Vendors

• edited December 2011

sadly...my ceremony site vendor was the best to work with.  but i dont need to work with her at all anymore since we booked.

my other 2 never get back to me....its SO annoying! 

• edited December 2011
    yuck! that stinks! where are they from? reception? photographer?
  • edited December 2011
    haha.....BOTH!

how about you?
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is awesome! I think she is my fav vendor so far. My DJ is nice too though. He is really helpful and organized.

My reception venue is pretty good although I think they are tired of my questions now. Lol.
  • edited December 2011
    who is your photog?
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now I'm rather fond of the lady who made our caramels for our favors.  The Caramel Jar (Etsy) makes super tasty fleur de sel caramels.  It's going to take a lot to keep myself from eating them all up rather than wrapping them into their gift boxes.

I'll let you all know how well the rest of my vendors work out next week.  ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_favorite-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:c4ce29b2-6550-46e5-a4b5-96d61235f06ePost:e10b31d0-93ee-445a-b09a-f3c1347c3366">Re: Favorite Vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]who is your photog?
    Posted by reese511[/QUOTE]

Opal Moments Photography. I highly recommend her.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_favorite-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:c4ce29b2-6550-46e5-a4b5-96d61235f06ePost:8776f6e8-05f1-4739-9d63-5612a2803fe7">Re: Favorite Vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Right now I'm rather fond of the lady who made our caramels for our favors.  The Caramel Jar (Etsy) makes super tasty fleur de sel caramels.  It's going to take a lot to keep myself from eating them all up rather than wrapping them into their gift boxes. I'll let you all know how well the rest of my vendors work out next week.  ;)
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

Those sound amazing! and yay for only a week to go!
  • smlockwosmlockwo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol @ Reese... we must have the same reception site... mine NEVER gets back to me... grr!
  • edited December 2011
    i am trying to just chalk it up to the laid back "california attitude" since i am from the east coast.  but it still really grinds my gears.  i want answers immediately if not sooner.
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Lol, Reese. I'm a native Californian, and I still want people to respond to my emails at least within 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards