Snarky Brides
Options

Hurray!

FI is coming home tonight!!! I'm a little excited, can you tell?

Trying to decide what to make for dinner, since he's been eating in restaurants all week and seems to be craving something homemade. Maybe I'll go with meatloaf tonight and pot roast tomorrow. It's also beautiful out today, so maybe we'll grill instead. Decisions, decisions....

I feel a little like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hurray!

• Options
    Yay! I hope you two enjoy your time together! Grilling something sounds delicious. Its a bit too cold here to grill, but the sun is shining so I guess its getting closer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome! I always get really excited when I've been away from FI for a while. I think it should be warm enough to grill today. Global news said yesterday we were supposed to have crappy weather today, but all I see is sunshine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    On a really random note...do any of you occasionally watch TV shows that remind you of your childhood? Netflix just got a bunch of cartoon network shows on it. Im currently watching Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. It reminds me of being at home with my two younger brothers (one is now 22 and the other is 13) and watching this show all day long. I even bought my little brother a blanket with the characters from the show for his birthday years ago, and he still has it. I also plan on watching some Powderpuff Girls later on. Yup, Im watching cartoons. Judge me if you want.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Yay! Have fun with your FI!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hurray-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cbe23e1a-34d2-490c-9c6c-56964cac8e0ePost:4b9cd459-e786-47f3-b030-32f5cd719812">Re: Hurray!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's awesome! I always get really excited when I've been away from FI for a while. I think it should be warm enough to grill today. Global news said yesterday we were supposed to have crappy weather today, but all I see is sunshine!
    Posted by kristbot[/QUOTE]

It was beautiful out this afternoon! I wish I had been home to read in the backyard. (it was still quite cool, but us Canadians get a little stir crazy this time of year and are willing to sit outdoors wearing winter coats if we have to!)

FI won't be home till after dark, so we'll hold off on grilling tonight. Although its worth mentioning that we never really stop grilling, our BBQ is on the deck right off our kitchen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats on your FI coming back! I'm going to get all too familiar soon with what it feels like to have my H away up north. We hear about his job offer tomorrow. I really want this job for him, but I also hate we'd be seperated during the weeks for a year.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Hooray!  
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards