June 2013 Weddings
Options

AWing latest DIY's - PIP

Two of my friends came over last night and we put together the first bridesmaid bouquet.  I am pretty excited about how they came out so I had to share!  They weigh a ton.  I kept telling FI it feels like Thor's hammer

And I was sick of my bathroom so I made a new window treatment and shower curtain.  I used my old shower curtain to make the cornice and then attached half to a pottery barn shower curtain.  I don't sew so I did it all with an iron and fusible web and a glue gun.  I really wanted to rip out our shower and do a tile one but I think I am liking this now.

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AWing latest DIY's - PIP

• Options
    So crafty!  I'm impressed, I have off a few days this week, so I'm hoping to get into some major DIY soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Both are Georgous!! Your bathroom is set up like my master. I'm trying to do something for the tub bc its so bare, but coming up with nada!
  • Options
    The bouquet is lovely. Question: how do you keep them fresh?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_awing-latest-diys-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:707fec56-da35-416c-a037-98cc804bcf42Post:068f5344-5b9b-4a16-8298-7e575224c4e4">Re: AWing latest DIY's - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]The bouquet is lovely. Question: how do you keep them fresh?
    Posted by ichoosethesun[/QUOTE]

The berries and flowers are fake ones from Michaels.  And the rest is all sea-shells and tulle.  I was worried about the shells falling off but they seriously stuck like cement to the styrofoam ball.
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards