August 2013 Weddings

FI picked out his tux...

His brother came into town so he finally went to Men's Warehouse and picked out a tux. He chose a green vest and tie to match the BMs, which is not my favorite look (I would have preferred a black vest with a green tie) but it's his call.

Here's my question: I have a "bridesman" on my side. Should I have him get the same tux with the same color vest?

Re: FI picked out his tux...

• You must be relieved that your FI got his tux ordered.  My FI just bought his suit last week, and it was such a relief to have that done.

I've never actually been to a wedding with a bridesman, but I think it might be nice for him to have the same tux, so he matches the BMs with their green dresses.
  • My bridesman is going to have the same tux as the other guys. We really need to get on that! Maybe this weekend...
  • How exciting! My FI is going on Friday with his dad to get theirs. I'd say have your bridesman wear the same tux as the guys as PP have said.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ashelton09Ashelton09 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    Yay! My FI is going to pick out his tux on Saturday. 

I totally think your bridesman should wear the same as the groomsmen! But I would get his opinion on it too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would put him in the same thing as the guys so he matches and feels like he really is part of the wedding party.
  • Ok I'll have him wear the same tux. Thanks! Side story: apparently, when FI told the woman at Men's Wearhouse about my bridesman she asked if he was going to wear a dress. People are crazy.
  • wow, people really are nuts! congrats on getting this done! FI picked out his the other day too and it's so nice to get that done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards