Getting in Shape
Options

I'm new here!

Good Morning from the West Coast!
I posted on this board just a couple of times, but I realized today as I was cramming the last 3 Oreos in my mouth that I should find a place where I can be held accountable. Then I remembered you all on this Getting In Shape board! I effing love sugar and need to stop eating it!

About me, I am a nanny and I am currently working for 3 families and coaching volleyball. I usually work for 10-16 hours 5-6 days a week. Eventually I would like to become a midwife. I am 6' and weigh 180# (probably 183 today, oreos and cycle...). My ideal weight would be 165 and toned. I would also be okay with 170.

My FI works for a non-profit that does refugee resettlement and enjoys gaming (board games or online). We have been together for 3.5 years and got engaged in Jan. Our wedding is set for Aug 2nd, 2014.

We are both on MFP, my SN is raidawn11 (just like here, fancy!). I guess I will start tracking again today...those darn oreos are going to get me in trouble!

Oh, I just won a TurboJam pack and I am excited to try it out and I love Jillian, I have 30DS and another one.

Thank you for letting me share and I will stick around! R

This is Boomer.

Re: I'm new here!

• Options
    Welcome to the boards! We look forward to you hearing more from you on our daily accountability threads :)
  • Options
    Hi, Organite!! That's what my H calls Oregonians.. He finds it hilaarious.. *sigh* -__- lol
    It's nice to have a fellow West Coaster on the board! 

It sounds like you are all set for this health and fitness journey upon which you are embarking. It also sounds like you have realistic goals for your height! So well done. I think you're off to a good start on this board ;) 
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'll go add you on MFP! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hi there!!

i feel like we're sort of twins, as I am a 6'0" volleyball player and coach, also with a bit of a sweet tooth!  i'm so glad that you introduced yourself and welcome to the boards here.  i hope to see you around the accountability thread, this group really is amazing and super supportive in all things fitness and life related.

welcome and hope to hear more from you!
  • Options
    welcome! Added to MFP.. I also love oreos which is why I never buy them!!
  • Options
    Welcome! Stick around, we'll hold you accountable. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! My id on MFP is glitterngold1014. I'll add you.
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I am feeling really good about this!

Question: the daily accountability posts, are those done for that day or the day before? Ex. Do you post about Wednesday on Thursday?

Choagie, we are twins! Yay! Where in Ohio are you from? FI is from Ashtabula, I have been there a couple of times, only in the winter, though.

Xcalygrl, Bailey is so cute, what mix? They do look similar, especially the pic of Bailey on the cozy blanket! Boomer loves my soft blankets!

I will see ya all around! Thanks for the MFP adds!
  • Options
    jaenellajaenella member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Welcome! That's right - the accountability posts report on how you did the day before (i.e., on Thursday you report on how your exercise and eating was on Wednesday).

Also, yay GIS ladies with yellow lab-like mutts:) I think Boomer and Bailey are triplets with my Faith!

• Options
    I'm from the east side of Cleveland, so not too far from Ashtabula (about an hour).  

Congrats on everything and see you in accountability!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards