August 2013 Weddings

Got alot done today!

I started to address my invitations today.  Someone on the budget board gave the tip of making a paper with dark lines on it to put inside the envelope so that you have straight lines to use when you address them- that worked wonderfully!!!! 

Also decided to take out our candy bar to save some money... 

It's been pretty stressful for me lately.  But it's starting to turn around.  I just need to relax and go with the flow:)
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Got alot done today!

• Thats great you started your invites and its working out so well for you.

It sucks you decided to loose the candy bar but in the end its not going to make or break the wedding, cutting things out sucks, but will probably be better in the long run :)

Try to relax & enjoy it, I know that can be difficult at times, more than ever now that August is under 4 months away but just remember, its not worth it to be un-happy so if something is stressing you out, try to take a break from wedding planing for a bit :)
  • Congrats on starting to address those invites!  You'll be so relieved to have them done and ready in advance.  Sorry you had to lose the candy bar, but I'm sure your guests won't mind.

I agree with Railway a break from wedding planning may help relieve the stress.
  • Congratulations on getting stuff done! It always feels good to be able to cross stuff off of the never ending to do list for a wedding! 

That's a bummer about the candy buffet, but don't be too upset about it! I'm sure your guests will be happy with everything else you have planned!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    • That's awesome!! I plan on starting my invitations soon. I know if I don't, I will be kicking myself for it later on.  I may end up bringing them over to my dads house so that I can keep them away from my pesky cats who like to jump on top of the table every now and then and make it their home.
    • We chose not to do an additional favor with our candy bar.  We have a small candy bar mixed into our dessert buffet, and will be allowing guests to take home a dessert along with some candy.  We also have mason jar drinking glasses for the evening that will be decorated for the guests to bring home if they wish. We thought about doing an actual "favor" for everyone, but decided not to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks for sharing that tip! and congrats on getting the invites started. It's so nice to have these checks!
    sorry about the candy bar :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards