Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Teeth Whitening

Does anyone have any suggestions for At-Home Tooth Whitening that works? I have used things in the past, but I've found that they cause my teeth to become really sensitive, so I'm just hesitant to try something again. I've see whitening things you can make yourself on Pinterest. So I'm open to any suggestions! I don't have major stains, just want a nice smile on my wedding day. Also, how far in advance should I start? My wedding is four months away.

Re: Teeth Whitening

• I've been using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. I mix a little bit in a dixie cup and I put it on my teeth with either a q-tip or my tooth brush. I let it sit there for a few minutes and it turns into a rinse (after about 60 sexonds I have to start swishing and I do that for another 2-3 minutes). I saw results after only a few uses ( 4-5 times withing 2 weeks?) and do it like once a week now. If I did it more often, I'm sure it'd yield better results. I suggest starting it now and doing it like once every week to 2 weeks once you've reached your desired whiteness.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • start drinking anything through a straw. It will help keep liquids from staining your teeth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_teeth-whitening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:28798b1b-6093-47e7-8bab-35bb5ab14fa9Post:19d46db0-33d2-4247-aeaf-b53971ad9b78">Teeth Whitening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any suggestions for At-Home Tooth Whitening that works? I have used things in the past, but I've found that they cause my teeth to become really sensitive, so I'm just hesitant to try something again. I've see whitening things you can make yourself on Pinterest. So I'm open to any suggestions! I don't have major stains, just want a nice smile on my wedding day. Also, how far in advance should I start? My wedding is four months away.
    Posted by AndreaV26[/QUOTE]

<div>The Crest Strips always leave my teeth sensitive too (and I don't have problems at any other times).  If I switch to a sensitive teeth toothpaste (Sensodine) I don't have any problems when I use the strips.</div>
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • I'm doing a laser whitening through my dentist. I know it's expensive but to me it's worth the cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards