June 2013 Weddings
Options

TGIF

Hi ladies, finally Friday!!!!!

What are you wedding related plans for this weekend? Do you have everything done?

Also, what is everyone doing/what did you do for your bachelorette party?
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: TGIF

• Options
    This weekend, I am FINALLY mauling my invites, that will be such a relief. Sunday we have a florist appt to look at a mock up of out bouquets and finalize those and our bouts. Also having a girl'snight sSat with one of my BMs. My bachelorette party will be the weekend before the wedding in Ocean City MD. I'm really excited, and so are my girls. We are spending two nights there, FriSun, and going out for a nice dinner Sat. I think my MOH is going to call me to pick a place and make a reservation. We are also going to a beach bar with floating tables and indoor outdoor dance floors. Should be fun.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I'm finishing my centerpieces tonight (seriously. I don't care if I have to pull an all nighter. I want these things DONE.) It's supposed to be nice on Sunday, so I'm going to try and get our table number frames spray painted, as well as some other miscellaneous stuff. I'm also going shopping on Saturday with my maid of honor so I can buy a tiara for my bachelorette party. A bachelorette party sounds like a good reason to wear a tiara.

My bachelorette party is May 18th. We're keeping it local and going to a nice restaurant for dinner, then to a part of town where there are a bunch of bars/clubs all in the same complex. I'm excited for it.
  • Options
    What are you wedding related plans for this weekend? Do you have everything done? 
    I have about 5 invites that I still need to send out, I'm just waiting for FI to get me correct name spellings and the addresses. I still have to work on the music and the ceremony wordingas well. 

Also, what is everyone doing/what did you do for your bachelorette party?
    As of right now I am not having one. No one has talked about planning one, and I am the first in my circle of friends to get married, so no one really knows that the bride does not plan her own. My BM keeps asking me and I always reply with "I am unaware if someone is planning one or not."
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This weekend I have my hair trial with my veil and headpiece. I'm excited for that :)

My Bachelorette Party is May 18th also. My MOH is taking me to a day spa with hot springs and mud baths to relax for the day. I'm super excited for that... Been trying to stay in the moment and not stress, but it's a little challenging at moments so I'm definitely in need of this spa time.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards