April 2014 Weddings

What is your theme and how big is your wedding party?

Our theme is peacock (blue, green, purple) mainly and we are having 4 on each side with one flower girl and one ring bearer. 

Just curious about others. I think it's fun :)

Re: What is your theme and how big is your wedding party?

• Our theme is "Wrestling Done Classy" and he has 4 groomsmen and I have 3 bridesmaids, though I plan on asking my cousin when my ankle heals and I am able to move around.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My theme is just "wedding". 
    I'm having 5 friends on my side and FI is having 4 friends on his side.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Our wedding is peach and navy, with other spring colors mixed in. I am hoping it's upscale, romantic and fun! We have 5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen, 5 ushers (our ceremony is in a cathedral) 4 flower girls and 3 ring bearers. I can't wait to see the kids dressed up!
  • Love the themes? What about guests ? We have 190 on the guest list. Hoping 150 show up.
  • In Response to Re:What is your theme and how big is your wedding party?:[QUOTE]Love the themes? What about guests ? We have 190 on the guest list. Hoping 150 show up. Posted by SES2014Bride[/QUOTE]

We are inviting around 250 and expecting that about 230 to come.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • We have 135 so far on the guest list, we don't want to go over 130, but vendors are discounted so we are ok with that.  We are expecting pretty much everyone to show up, but hoping for at least 110 since thats what we had to guarentee them.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our theme is "wedding" and we don't have colors yet (waiting to decide on flowers/bridesmaid dresses first).  We have about 160 on our guest list, but it's all out of town guests so we may get a bit less than that.

We haven't asked yet, but we're planning for 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen.  We're about 99.9% sure we don't want a flower girl or ring bearer.

We're obviously in the early stages of planning, haha
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Hi ladies

Our theme is Las Vegas Fabulous. Our wedding colours are black, hot pink and bling! (Even though my dress is light gold/champagne coloured - but I will accessorise accordingly). We are inviting 60 guests but expect about 40ish because we are having a Las Vegas destination wedding and we (and most of our guests) live in Australia.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• If I had a theme it would be kind of an edgy/Tim Burton whimsy kinda thing. Not in a creepy kind of way but a little more gothic than most weddings. It involves a lot of  swirls and things like that because I am not particularly into flowers.  My colors are dark purple and stone grey. 
      I am inviting 110 and I am expecting about 100.  I have Three groomsmen and 4 bridesmaids.. I also have a flower girl and a ring bearer.  
      During the ceremony the sides are actually going to be even (not that it bothered me) because one of my bridesmaids is going to officiate!! :) I am so excited that she said she would do it.  She has wanted to get ordained and officiate a wedding for awhile now.  Its on her bucket list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Our colors are navy, peach with tans & neutrals thrown in there. If I had to give our wedding a theme, it'd be southern (not to be confused with rustic). We have 9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, 1 flower girl & 1 ring bearer. It's a big wedding party! We have 300 on our guest list, but are assuming about 250 actually attend.
  • Love them all! I think we are changing ours.
  • Our colors are royal blue and white.  We have about 300 people on the guest list and I am assuming most of them will be coming.  The WP consists of 5 BMs and 3 other males on my side and 5 GMs on my FI's side.  We will have a flower girl and ring bearer (my twin neice and nephew). 

I'm already chest deep into the wedding waters.  I have most of my DIY supplies purchased already.  I am waiting to hear the final verdict on the venue and then I'll be ready to roll with the decorating!

Best of luck to all of you!  Us April 2014 brides we need to depend on each other :)
  • wiki8wiki8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Hello! Our colors are different shades of pink (but nothing bright! like blush and dusty rose).

Our theme is sort of rustic, and we are having a lot of (semi-nerdy) book related accents!

We plan on each having 5 people.

Best of luck to you all!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards