Rhode Island

Kinnry Bungalow

Thinking of Kinney Bungalow....any advice? Comments?? Been to a wedding there or have had one there?? I love the look of it.  Any vendors anyone could suggest for the bungalow?Thanks, Im new to this and getting a little lost lol

Re: Kinnry Bungalow

• I looked at Kinney Bungalow. It is a pretty building. Have you toured the property yet?

• I'm getting married at Kinney Bungalow later this year.  I signed the rental agreement about a year ago and was informed that signing locked in the pricing but any changes to the rules we would have to comply with.  Well, they revised the rental agreement and I'm pretty annoyed with the new rules.  I'll send you a PM with everything that's annoying me.  Since I haven't had my event yet, I don't want to public air my grievances lest something get back to the facility coordinator.  I'm not sure I would sign the new rental agreement or recommend the venue to a new bride.
  • We decided against it.  I loved the way it looked in photographs but when we toured the building, the entrance way (where guests enter) was a bit shabby looking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_kinnry-bungalow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:73b8a9d3-4460-4d62-955e-f8acb5dafa4aPost:7274acfd-2567-4539-8ae5-0ca7f9ec447c">Re: Kinnry Bungalow</a>:
    [QUOTE]We decided against it.  I loved the way it looked in photographs but when we toured the building, the entrance way (where guests enter) was a bit shabby looking.
    Posted by McRogol[/QUOTE]
     I agree we toured and thought the entry way was shabby looking. Maybe not a deal breaker if it was after dark with candles and dim lighting and shut the doors to those side rooms with the thift shop funiture.. 
  • One of my good friends got married there in September of 2008.  It was an amazing venue!  Very pretty esp at sunset.  I do agree about the entrance, but everyone was upstairs once the party started or outside for cocktail hour.  At that time there was corn growing so it made for some really great photos in the fields.  I know she used Russel Morins for the caterer, Weedweavers (?) for the florist and Melissa from Snap! Photography (whom I think has started her own business called M.Studios).  I'm new to the board (and being engaged) so I hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards