New York-New York City

Looking for an affordable wedding planner for an affordable wedding

We want to get married in August 2014 and I thought it would be easy to plan it all but I'm getting overwhelmed!

Re: Looking for an affordable wedding planner for an affordable wedding

• What is your budget?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_looking-for-an-affordable-wedding-planner-for-an-affordable-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:ad8041c6-da4f-4dcc-ab76-aab865a57cabPost:0ac47adc-c057-4e65-8cf2-918dd1252f54">Re: Looking for an affordable wedding planner for an affordable wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your budget?
    Posted by Miyoni[/QUOT
    <div>
    </div><div>20k and we have 125 guests</div>
  • Hey There, 

I am a planner and I specialize in elegance events on a shoestring budget.. 

You can totally have a elegant wedding for that budget (maybe even less!) . I have contacts with very affordable venues and vendors!

We should talk .. email me at nyc.on.a.shoestring@gmail.com

Stephanie
  • Try my planner! EAEvents.weebly.com She's having a referral special so you will get a discount and I will get something for my wedding since I'm already booked.
  • Working with a budget is hard but not impossible.  I know of a few people with lower budgets that worked with Katherine at Kat Mack Weddings & Events. 

She was great and very flexible.  

I think being creative was a big part of it and she definitely has some great cost cutting measures from people
  • LliseLlise member
    First Comment
    check out the folks at mybelovedwedandart.com
    they did my sister's wedding and will do mine also in 2014
    good luck!Wink
  • LliseLlise member
    First Comment
    check out the folks at mybelovedwedandart.com
    they did my sister's wedding and will do mine also in 2014
    good luck!Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board