Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair and Make-up

I could really use some help.  Wedding is May 2013.  I need a hair and make-up artist that will come to me.  I am looking to spend around 150 for both for the wedding.

TIA
May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair and Make-up

• Options
    I think most hair stylists and makeup girls travel. Mine had a minimum meaning they would not come on location if it was just me so it had to be a few more girls. I would recommend looking into Tara of Tada Makeup and Lindsay Griffin Boston Hair stylist. Both of them get recommended on here all the time too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out Rouge Couture Make Up. They're located out of NH but they travel to you. Sarah did my make up for my boudoir shoot and it came out amazing so I've booked her for my June 2013 wedding. I'm not sure what her travel fee is. For her to come to me on the North Shore is free. It's $95 for the bride (includes false lashes) and $85 for the BMs.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am using Boston Beauty Brides...try them!
  • Options
    jw875jw875 member
    First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm using Liz Fuller from Makeup Artistry, Inc.  She is based in Hingham, but she travels.  She did my friend's makeup for her wedding last fall and we all looked so great!  She was so fun.  A few of us from the bridal party are getting married this year and next and plan on using Liz.  Her number is: 617.653.5004.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards