Illinois-Chicago

Anyone going to or been to the Wedding Walk in downtown Downers Grove?

My mom told me about a Wedding Walk in downtown Downers Grove. I guess a friend of hers went last year with her daughter and said it was a lot of fun.  I am just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience or plans on attending?  Anyone ever attended a Wedding Walk?  Sorry, for all of the questions!  My mom wants me to give her an answer and i thought i would see what you ladies had to say. Thanks in advance ladies!

Re: Anyone going to or been to the Wedding Walk in downtown Downers Grove?

• I live close to Downers Grove and never heard of a wedding walk. Sounds interesting lol
  • I'm going with my MOH!  She is getting married in September!
  • www.dgbride.com is the website. SLooks fun and for $25 for three people sounds like a good deal!! Especially if I could win a honeymoon!!   I love their downtown anyways so a reason for a Sunday Funday!

Kim do you or your MOH know anyone that has gone? Any must sees if I attend?
  • I'm going this year...I know a couple girls that went last year and said it was a BLAST! They went to a few wedding walks and said it was the best one of all the towns. Can't wait!
  • Thank you! I just purchased my ticket! I am so excited to hear such great feedback! Sounds like a great time! I can't wait to check out Fleur Couture, Paperworks and Avec Panache! Tivoli Theatre is always a cool place too! so excited to go there for a different event than a movie!  I may be using La La Li so i am excited to see what they are offering.  Now with the weather getting nicer I am really excited! Maybe we will run in to each other!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards