California-Inland Empire
Options

Vintage Style Beaded Lace Sweetheart Bodice Luxurious pick ups romantic button up back $593.00

DRESS HAS NEVER BEEN ON ANYONE.  Never Been tried on or Worn.

I ordered this dress in my size from the David's Bridal store it was special ordered and delivered a few months afterwards.
The day i picked up the dress  we decided to get married and honeymoon in Hawaii due to a venue raising our rates.
Now i need the cash for a new Island style wedding dress.

I love this dress it's amazing. No alterations or changes have been made to the dress, it arrived in Costa Mesa even more beautiful than the sample dress in the store! The sample dress had lipsticj and makeup so a new dress was ordered.
Color- Ivory some people call it Diamond white or Champagne
The back is romantic lace and has buttons all the way up the neck and beaded lace surrounding.. small illusion shoulder sleeves are perfect. The pick ups surrounding this dress are a wonderful touch of luxury.

Sweetheart Bodice is covered in beaded lace the fabric hugs your waist in an asymetrical way and looks beautiful on any size chest small or large.. The chapel train is perfect not to short not too long.

The dress size is 16w if you are a 14, 16 or 18 this dress should fit you perfect with little to no alterations.
I would suggest adding a bustle Davids Bridal charges $35- and  it includes steaming the dress for you too. much cheaper than a dry cleaner.

message me if you have any questions i am happy to meet in the Orange County CA area to deliver the dress myself
here's the link to see the dress online it is not available to purchase in sizes 16w or 18w online its sold out.
price shown online is $599 plus tax and shipping. originally it was $649.00 plus tax and shipping

my price is $593.00 thats it not a penny more just what i paid. the price in store was 599 plus tax  i had a $50.00 gift card so it was cheaper.

What you will get:
-Romantic and Luxurious wedding gown
-Davids Bridal Wedding Gown cotton dress bag not plastic- the dress is in the bag now.
-1 pair of ivory cultured pearl earrings
-1 ivory & brown size 5T/5 Flower girl dress
-$20.00 Shutterfly gift card
- you get the original receipt too.
When you buy a Davids Bridal wedding gown they give you perks for buying the dress here's the link to all of the discounts.
I will give you all of these perks as it comes with the dress.
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Resource_Special-Offers-Rewards-Partner-Offers?contentName=/Left_Nav/Special_Offers/rewards_vendor

Mens Warehouse matches the colors to the bridesmaid dresses and they also gave us $40. off each tux rental and with every 5 rentals a free tux rental is given. heres that link too.
http://tuxedo.menswearhouse.com/registerWedandCreateAcc.do?type=davids&cm_mmc=DavidsBridal-_-Rewards-_-40Coupon-_-n

here's the link to see the dress online it is not available to purchase anymore in sizes 16w or 18w online it is sold out and selling fast.
price shown online is $599 plus tax and shipping.  it was originally $649.00 plus tax about a month ago

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Cap-Sleeved-Satin-Side-Draped-A-Line-Gown-9T3090

Re: Vintage Style Beaded Lace Sweetheart Bodice Luxurious pick ups romantic button up back $593.00

• Options
    Try posting this on Preownedweddingdresses.com; oncewed.com; tradesy.com; the classifeds on this board of maybe even Craigslist.

Good Luck; that's a really pretty dress.
  • Options
    Awesome thanks so much for the assistance.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_vintage-style-beaded-lace-sweetheart-bodice-luxurious-pick-ups-romantic-button-up-back-59300?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:e720945e-a971-42a0-981c-f021e3fc2802Post:5287610a-fd76-4f33-90b2-d2455b155a35">Re: Vintage Style Beaded Lace Sweetheart Bodice Luxurious pick ups romantic button up back $593.00</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try posting this on Preownedweddingdresses.com; oncewed.com; tradesy.com; the classifeds on this board of maybe even Craigslist. Good Luck; that's a really pretty dress.
    Posted by mcda04[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards