Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Yay I'm engaged!!

I've been over on NEY for awhile.  FI & I have been together over three years now.  He proposed while we were away on our annual vacation in the bahamas.

We had dinner reservations Wednesday night at a really nice restaurant but we always do a "date night" thing when we go down there. Before he said lets walk through the Cloisters our favorite garden right next to our timeshare. As we were leaving I asked a few college kids who were there to come take our picture. They did and then FI asked one to use his camera, after one shot he one more please... as he said one more he got on his knees and pulled out the ring. I didn't know what was going on until he was down on one knee I also didn't know why one of the other college girls was going OMG. Luckily the girl taking the pics kept taking pics of him proposing and my reaction. One is on FI's FB page too. His mom brought down the ring with her when she came down the week before. I was nonstop crying and shaking the whole time. The ring is so incredibly perfect. I am so happy and so lucky.

Anniversary

Re: Yay I'm engaged!!

• Options
    Congratulations! What a nice proposal :) Good luck with your planning.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Congratulations! My fiance also proposed as we were getting our pictures taken (only we were doing a punk photo shoot).
  • Options
    YAY!!! Congratulations I remember you from NEY :D
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! How great that you pictures from it too!

• Options
    Thanks everyone I'm so excited

Hi dewinged!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    I have to say that that was one of the most romantic and clever ways to propose that I have ever read.

He did put a though in to it. Congratulations!!  Make it last forever.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_yay-im-engaged-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:149d2aa3-b2c6-4096-b053-d775db31cd9fPost:15b34a1e-a3b7-42f1-a645-ac00384c4896">Re: Yay I'm engaged!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to say that that was one of the most romantic and clever ways to propose that I have ever read. He did put a though in to it. Congratulations!!  Make it last forever.
    Posted by Uberoom12[/QUOTE]
    thank you!

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    <span><p dir="ltr" align="left">Hello and congratulations on your recent engagement! I am sure you are very excited but a little overwhelmed to begin the planning process for your big day. I wanted to introduce myself as the Sales Manager at the Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse by Marriott. We provide top of the line hotel accommodations while also offering all the comforts of home for your guests to best enjoy your busy weekend. Located in the North Arlington neighborhood of Courthouse, we are close to the vibrant restaurant, bar and shopping scene of Clarendon as well just a short distance from some of Arlington’s most popular event venues. I would love to have you the hotel for a tour so that you can see the accommodations that we can offer for your out-of-town guests during your event weekend. For more information please contact me at (703) 312-2103 or <a href="mailto:Claire.sussman@riacva.com" rel="nofollow"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span><u><font color="#0000ff">Claire.sussman@riacva.com</font></u></span></font></font></a><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span> or visit our website: </span></font></font><a href="http://www.marriott.com/wasca" rel="nofollow"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span><u><font color="#0000ff">www.marriott.com/wasca</font></u></span></font></font></a><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span>. </span></font></font></p></span>
    Best,

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_yay-im-engaged-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:149d2aa3-b2c6-4096-b053-d775db31cd9fPost:3dd41a62-adbb-49c6-914b-66050fde2b5c">Yay I'm engaged!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been over on NEY for awhile.  FI & I have been together over three years now.  He proposed while we were away on our annual vacation in the bahamas. We had dinner reservations Wednesday night at a really nice restaurant but we always do a "date night" thing when we go down there. Before he said lets walk through the Cloisters our favorite garden right next to our timeshare. As we were leaving I asked a few college kids who were there to come take our picture. They did and then FI asked one to use his camera, after one shot he one more please... as he said one more he got on his knees and pulled out the ring. I didn't know what was going on until he was down on one knee I also didn't know why one of the other college girls was going OMG. Luckily the girl taking the pics kept taking pics of him proposing and my reaction. One is on FI's FB page too. His mom brought down the ring with her when she came down the week before. I was nonstop crying and shaking the whole time. The ring is so incredibly perfect. I am so happy and so lucky.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards