June 2013 Weddings
Options

3 Months to go!

Woot, it's the 3 month mark now for me (and all other June 22 brides).

It's officially crunch time. I feel like I have so much to do - get my shoes is my first priority so I can break them in. All the major stuff is booked, it's just the little details now - Ahhh!  (not freaking out, just getting excited. I've been really calm throughout the whole planning process)

Getting giddy about the whole thing, but at the same time I just want to be married now.

How are you feeling now that your wedding is within 3 months - give or take a couple weeks?
Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

Re: 3 Months to go!

• Options
    I'm getting pretty excited. For some reason, I don't think it really hit me until a couple of weeks ago because I am doing a destination "mini" wedding, as I have been calling it (just us and the family), so I haven't done a lot of planning, just gave details to our planner, and let her come up with a package. Last week she sent us her ideas and now we get to sit down and really pick stuff (I hate planning parties, so we essentially said "that sounds awesome" to what she picked lol). Now that I can really imagine it, it is feeling more real to us. Definitely having those giddy moments, as well.
  • Options
    Shiz is getting real and I'm a mixture of nervous and excited!!!  So much to do so little time (and money!!!)
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Eeeeeeeeek! June 9 is too close and too far away all at once!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_3-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:fa3631e1-4ca3-46e3-ad07-5f82545be394Post:752b7f88-7ba7-44b0-8d82-ac5c399f5657">Re: 3 Months to go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shiz is getting real and I'm a mixture of nervous and excited!!!  So much to do so little time (and money!!!)
    Posted by lovefuzzies[/QUOTE]

<div>WORD!</div>

Anniversary
  • Options
    time has flown by since the proposal i really feel like its right around the corner! yesterday it barely hit me my eyes teared up when i was driving home, just  thinking my Cinderella moment is only days away,  i will be marrying my best friend in 12 wks!! its a great feeling i knew the first week i met him he was special and husband potential.  We are just missing a few things like BM's dresses and shoes, but 905 of everything is done. And Regarding plans for the big day i was doubting our reception location so we rescheduled just last week, but im MUCH happier and at ease now (no more nightmares) lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMg I can't belive it either Today is my 30th Birthday and it marks our 3 month mark. I feel the same soo much to do and not enough time or money. But we will get it together. Finshed planning just paying things off. We had a DJ scare apprently the one we signed the contract with was a scam artist and disappeared so now were looking for another one. You read about craigslist scammers all the time but never thought I would ever be a victim.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_3-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:fa3631e1-4ca3-46e3-ad07-5f82545be394Post:ed9d3a73-b328-4651-9b96-9ab513e006bc">Re: 3 Months to go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMg I can't belive it either Today is my 30th Birthday and it marks our 3 month mark. I feel the same soo much to do and not enough time or money. But we will get it together. Finshed planning just paying things off. We had a DJ scare apprently the one we signed the contract with was a scam artist and disappeared so now were looking for another one. You read about craigslist scammers all the time but never thought I would ever be a victim.
    Posted by Tia328[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>OHHH no im so sorry thats unfortunate. Good luck im sure it will all work out just be careful

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards