Getting in Shape
Options

Fitness Program

Whether your wedding is in a month or next year, I have a fitness program that will be right for you! Whether you need 30 days, six weeks or ninety days, please check out www.beachbodycoach.com/sandifarr.  These are proven workouts and there is even a shake available to use for a snack or for a meal replacement.  If you are serious about getting in shape for your perfect day, please contact me!  If you commit, you will see results guaranteed!

Re: Fitness Program

• Options
    Ugh. I effing hate beachbody. 
    It's such a joke to me. 

Learn to read, vendor. 
  • Options
    OMG great!!!!! I currently weigh 250 and would like to get down to a size 4 for my summer wedding. I HATE exercise and LOVE my daily serving of Cheesecake Factory's marble cheesecake. I have been walking on the elliptical while I read my magazine for the past week and it hasn't helped. Can you help?
  • Options
    But guys, she's not advertising or trying to sell us something, she's just SHARING what works for her because she just wants to help people!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Fitness Program:[QUOTE]But guys, she's not advertising or trying to sell us something, she's just SHARING what works for her because she just wants to help people! Posted by unchatenfrance[/QUOTE]

I know! I only trust recommendations when given by a third party who is in no way affiliated with the product. The fact that she would just post this unsolicited tells me this is a magical product that will help me drop those pesky 100 lbs. lets get started!
  • Options
    ^ Yeah, smoothies are great. Not my kinda smoothie. I'm not sure where the "green" is in yours.. and I'm not sure why you think bananas should be stayed away from... That's dumb. 

But the B12 shot is a ridiculous fad and, unless your a vegan, you should touch it (and even then, probably shouldn't.. It's really only long-term healthy for people with issues absorbing B-vitamins).
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_fitness-program?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:ca32b737-21d0-4501-bb10-30c2156146afPost:3a4f6a45-4ea9-4eb0-a878-82b68e249533">Green Smoothie</a>:
    [QUOTE]On a serious note.  I am currently doing the B12 shots and green smoothies to drop a few.  The green smoothies are really great, I'm getting great results so far.  I do one in the morning, every morning, and then if I don't have time for lunch or dinner or I am not very hungry I will do a second.  Here is what I put in mine; - Frozen berries (try to stay away from banana's) - Skim Milk (Just enough to help it blend in the blender - Whey Protein - Should only have 1g of sugar (watch out, some brands have more.  I buy mine from Costco). They are yummy too and filling! 
    Posted by HOTTESTbacheloretteparty[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>So a cocktail of quick-digesting sugars (in the fruit and skim milk) and quick-digesting whey protein, with zero fat to slow down the digestion. If that's your breakfast and you claim you're not hungry until dinner, something is very wrong. Also there is nothing green in there.

</div>
  • Options
    You are a vendor too. You were selling Slumber Parties on the Prewedding Parties board before you DD'd it. We don't like vendors. It is against the TOS and nobody would want to come here if it was all ads.
  • Options
    If there is a product out there that could miraculously help me go from a 10 minute- to an 8-minute mile in time for my next marathon, I'd be interested. 

Somehow I don't think this is humanly possible.  So, I will work hard, train and eat well, stretch to stay healthy, use a lot of ice, post on the accountability threads on this board, run with fast friends and smartly make my way down to a 9:50 minute-mile (if I am lucky). 

• Options
    Sorry guys.  I am in no way trying to sell anything.  A friend who is planning a wedding just mentioned how many brides to be were looking for ways to get in shape and lose weight for their wedding.  I was literally just wanting to share what me and a group of girls have been doing to help out AND not sell anything.  I am sure y'all are more than capable of figuring that out on your own after reading some of the replies so my apologies.  I haven't been on this site before either.  Good luck and once again my apologies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_fitness-program?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:ca32b737-21d0-4501-bb10-30c2156146afPost:58e6865d-b3a9-442d-9533-583610b61a09">Re: Fitness Program</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry guys.  I am in no way trying to sell anything.  A friend who is planning a wedding just mentioned how many brides to be were looking for ways to get in shape and lose weight for their wedding.  I was literally just wanting to share what me and a group of girls have been doing to help out AND not sell anything.  I am sure y'all are more than capable of figuring that out on your own after reading some of the replies so my apologies.  I haven't been on this site before either.  Good luck and once again my apologies.
    Posted by kitadog12[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>"I have a program that is right for you!" does not equal "selling" in your mind? Really? Really? If you were honestly not aware of the fact that you are not allowed to advertise here, fine, but is it really necessary to backpedal and insult our intelligence by saying you were not trying to advertise?

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_fitness-program?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:ca32b737-21d0-4501-bb10-30c2156146afPost:3a4f6a45-4ea9-4eb0-a878-82b68e249533">Green Smoothie</a>:
    [QUOTE]On a serious note.  I am currently doing the B12 shots and green smoothies to drop a few.  The green smoothies are really great, I'm getting great results so far.  I do one in the morning, every morning, and then if I don't have time for lunch or dinner or I am not very hungry I will do a second.  Here is what I put in mine; - Frozen berries (try to stay away from banana's) - Skim Milk (Just enough to help it blend in the blender - Whey Protein - Should only have 1g of sugar (watch out, some brands have more.  I buy mine from Costco). They are yummy too and filling! 
    Posted by HOTTESTbacheloretteparty[/QUOTE]

If that smoothie is green, there is something wrong with your berries.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards