Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Vow Renewal Dinner?

Hello everyone...we are thinking about renewing our vows for our 10th wedding anniversary and the more I think about it, the more I just want to get all dressed up, exchange some sweet words and then have a great dinner and drinks with some friends...what would you do?

Re: Vow Renewal Dinner?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_vow-renewal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:5170fe20-1b9a-48b9-b309-1d6dc6de6592Post:aaf110b1-887f-4054-9c2e-becb602de68b">Vow Renewal Dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone...we are thinking about renewing our vows for our 10th wedding anniversary and the more I think about it, the more I just want to get all dressed up, exchange some sweet words and then have a great dinner and drinks with some friends...what would you do?
    Posted by PSUBean22[/QUOTE]

As long as you do not get "all dressed up" in a wedding dress or anything resembling one, this sounds like a nice plan.
  • Options
    I think it sounds nice. In this day and age where people don't seem to think twice about divorce, why not celebrate making 10 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards