Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Pink/Gold Wedding Items for Sale in Pittsburgh

Hey Ladies!! I posted this on the classifieds page also but since these items are located in Pittsburgh, I thought I'd leave a note here as well. I'm selling a bunch of beautiful items from my March 23rd wedding- our colors were light pink and gold, with some vintage-inspiration. They can all be found on the site below, and you can contact me through the site or on TK.

http://pinkandgoldwedding.weebly.com

Buyer pays shipping but I am willing to have someone meet with you if you purchase the table number frames since they are heavy. The table number frames in particular would go well with a reception like outs (classic, hotel ballroom) or would be great in a more casual outdoor setting.

Items for sale include:
18 baroque table number frames
5 baroque frames, 8x10 and 5x7
Gold cake plateau/stand
Sondra Roberts Pink Ruffle Clutch
Nadri Pear Drop Earrings
Bridal Comb
Pronovias Bridal Belt
Florida Gator Garter
Bride Tote Bags (2)
Gold Bird Cage for cards
Gold Baskets (4)

I will be adding more pictures and possibly more items for sale but I wanted to get this going! Will also get vendor reviews up on our board ASAP :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pink/Gold Wedding Items for Sale in Pittsburgh

• Options
    Can you let me know if you can post a picture of you with your earrings on? They look really pretty but I'm picky about earring size. Thank you!
  • Options
    Sure! Here is what I have from our photographer so far... if you scroll to down a little, to about the middle of the page you will see some different shots with the earrings. I'll see if I can get any closer ones though.

http://blog.caitlintphotography.com/2013/04/caitlyn-steve-married/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Caitlyn your wedding was gorgeous! You looked beautiful!!! So happy for you! Sorry I couldn't help but look at your photos!
  • Options
    Omg i second that. Absolutely beautiful wedding! You looked so pretty and I'm excited to see that we have the same MUA and it looks like your makeup turned out great. Would like the earrings. Curious as far as how much you paid originally. Feel free to PM me. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thank you both so much!! :) Joy is an amazing MUA, she did exactly what I had envisioned.. she talked me into the false eyelashes and I'm so glad she did. More on her in my reviews, hopefully I'll get those up tonight! Rooey, I've sent you a PM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Are the 8x10 and 5x7 frames still up for grabs?

• Options
    yes, everything is still available :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Caitlyn, I'll take the two 5x7 frames. PM me and we can figure out a meetup.
  • Options
    @Emilyb That's great! I'm sending you a PM! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Caitlyn, Is the hair comb still available?

Also, your pics are absolutely stunning! Made me excited because were using Caitlin Thomas Photgraphy too! :)
  • Options
    CaitlynmkCaitlynmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    @VickiK Yes, the hair comb is available! I'm PMing you! And let me tell you, Caitlin was SUCH a great decision you will be SO happy with her as your photog!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards