Getting in Shape
Options

Craving junk and sweets like crazy!

I'm less than 50 days away from my wedding and I have been eating horribly! I recently celebrated my birthday with cupcakes, cookies, etc. and I actually got a bag of Doritos at the vending machine to go with my sandwich for lunch. I never get anything from the vending machine!
I could also have these cravings right now beause it's that time of the month for me in a few days..

Are you going through any cravings near your wedding day? How are you keeping them at bay?

Re: Craving junk and sweets like crazy!

• Options
    Beer for breakfast? Haha I may turn to chocolate instead!
  • Options
    I've been on a major junk food binge the last couple days. And I'm less than 70 days away from the wedding. I feel terrible about it, but I mostly blame PMS for this week. I have no excuse for the weeks before that though lol
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    Honestly, when I get the cravings I do tend to give in to them, but I try to do it with moderation...only one piece of chocolate instead of an entire chocolate bar etc.

The best thing you can do for yourself is make sure you track it all. If I binge on junk food and then track it, I'm a lot less likely to continue binging the next day. It's OK to give in once in a while but you don't want to make it a habit. 
  • Options
    Fix your sugar levels. You will continue to crave like no other, the more you give in. This has a lot to do with your insulin and inulin levels when you come down off your sugar/high GI food highs. 

Try to eat more foods that help stabilize those levels. 
    Examples: 
    Oatmeal
    Chia
    Cinnamon
    Greens like spinach, broccoli
    Green tea

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards