June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday!

Let's hear what you've got ladies...WR, NWR, what do you want to brag about!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW Monday!

• I've been working on the same project at work since October of last year, and as of about an hour ago, I have received the last bit of information I needed from the department being audited and I will be sending the report out this week!! Normally our projects only last 3-4 months, so needless to say, this one is way, way overdue. I've been working tirelessly on this trying to wrap it up and my efforts are finally paying off.

• I bought 600 10 ounce plastic cups and 400 plastic wine glasses, due to arrive tomorrow, for about $200 (significantly less than it would cost to rent, and I don't have to worry about breakage or returns or whatever)  I was torn on plastic, concerned about it looking off, but anyone who is offended by free alcohol in a plastic cup is welcome to drive to the closest bar and pay for a drink in a glass!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Met with our wedding coordinator for our reception, chose our cake flavors, paid off some wedding bills, filed online for our marriage license and scheduled my final dress fitting! So excited 40 more days! The countdown has almost ended!
  • We finally Picked all of our entrance songs for the reception! I am excited!!!! One more thing to cross off our list and we also got some more of our wedding party gifts! So that is exciting!
    Photobucket
  • I actually, FINALLY went food shopping yesterday!

Yes, that is a big deal to me. It was long overdue and with both jobs, it was a struggle to find time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I may be jumping the gun here, but I saw on vista print they had return address labels on sale last week. So I ordered a bunch with my married name lol. Of course I can't use them until after the wedding, but they're still awesome.

Right now fi and I have a stamper that says our names that we used for all the save the dates and invitations.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards