Getting in Shape

*Jenny*

Hey pretty lady!

I'm sorry you're feeling down right now. I saw your frustrated post about not having nutritionists where you're at and had an idea, have you thought about online consultation with a Dietitian (aka. Nutritionist, but backed up legally with a degree)?

http://www.nlcd.ca/default.php?display=cid16

The website link I posted above is some dieticians in Newfoundland & Labrador, and quite a few of them have email addresses. I only thought of this because my parent's neighbour is a Dietitian and she does online consulting with quite a few clients.

Annnyway, I want you to know that you are awesome, and you will find your motivation again!! I think you should take some time off of weight loss for mental health, and when spring/summer finally emerges I think may feel motivated once again!

Remember, we are all here for you :)

<3 Sarah
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Jenny*

• Ditto XCaly! This is a true support network.

Even if you do decide to take a break Jenny, you should still come hang out in accountability even if it's just to chat :)
  • You're all truly awesome.

I will check out those links when I can get a good internet connection (which isn't tonight - it took almost 5 minutes to load this page).

My only issue with taking a break is that the wedding is four months away, so as of now I have a chance to see results (logically - realistically it appears unlikely, as there have been no results for months and months on end), but I feel that if I take a break, I'm giving up on the idea of being where I want to be this summer. Does that make sense?

There are three or four Canadians that I don't know yet, kwith. Maybe this summer I'll get to meet them. I know you know my aunt - she was a war bride who married an American. You totes know her and her family since they're American, so that makes us practically related! 

Anyway, thanks for all the support - it really does make a difference. Everyone here is so wonderful (and sensible) - it makes checking in a joy. I look forward to hearing about everyone else's lives and successes. This is an awesome online family!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards