African American Weddings

GETTING MYSELF READY....(NWR)

For tonight The Game new season starts.....yayyyyyyy soo excited
Any other fans

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: GETTING MYSELF READY....(NWR)

• Usually yes. My DVR is set to record, but I dont' know about the new season. I'll have to wait and see....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl i think this is gonna be sooo good, im ready especially after watching all those repeats this weekend im soo ready to see whats up..

BTW do you remember the name of the song that was playing when Tasha was kissing Pookie at the airport??? i cant remember the name but i want to find that song

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_getting-myself-readynwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:81cba189-52c8-4f38-8340-6240c0f63732Post:36fc57be-ab30-4fee-9efd-c051ec6a0ff8">Re: GETTING MYSELF READY....(NWR)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Usually yes. My DVR is set to record, but I dont' know about the new season. I'll have to wait and see....
    Posted by fancywright2[/QUOTE]

THISSS!!!! I completely agree. I'm a little nervous & hope not to be disappointed lol. I really dont like how they made the commercial saying players come & go but the show must go on. I think it was rather classless of BET. let the old cast members go & show us that it's still great with the actual show, not by throwing shade... Hope its great though lol excited to c
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm recording it will watch tomorrow. Not really sure about this new season. I hope they wrap up Melanie and Derwin's story.
  • I think they are gonna wrap the Melanie and Derwin story up just fine (hopefully LOL) and im wondering how are they gonna introduce the other new characters

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I definitely need to slow down...I totally forgot about the new season beginning tonight. Thanks for the reminder ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2013
    I'm a fan.. but idk about the new season we will see afterwards. LOL.. I just want the same characters.. U know.. but it might be good..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mannn....im so mad about the slogan that is totally throwing shade on Med school. I watched the episode of her show with her sis when they told her how she would be in the show and she decided to quit. That was bogus. But I see my babby daddy will be making an appearance ..so I gotta watch to see how is going to be played out. I cant wait to watch tonight
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_getting-myself-readynwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:81cba189-52c8-4f38-8340-6240c0f63732Post:9a4ce12f-2518-4e7c-82ea-1f81b903c415">Re:GETTING MYSELF READY....NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mannn....im so mad about the slogan that is totally throwing shade on Med school. I watched the episode of her show with her sis <strong>when they told her how she would be in the show a</strong>nd she decided to quit. That was bogus. But I see my babby daddy will be making an appearance ..so I gotta watch to see how is going to be played out. I cant wait to watch tonight
    Posted by MrsBad13[/QUOTE]
    Becuase of how they prtrayed her she quit?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I am soo glad that my DVR remembered. And it was taped.. watched it this morning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im with Lecia....how yall go get rid of my Derwin and Melanie??? IDK about the game anymore....tear tear
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • m1ssj...yea they wanted her to do popup apperances and she wasnt feeling that. Her options were to do that or quit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards