Getting in Shape
Options

What is your food vice?

UGH. 
Since H has returned from deployment, he brings stuff like breads, chips, chocolate, etc in the house. 
I know a lot of you believe in the "give into cravings" but I don't for me. I know it's either 
1. boredom and laziness or 
2. a vitamin/mineral deficiency. 

I have will power to NOT keep the stuff in the house, but have no will power when it's already here. When he's not home I don't keep that crap in the house, so I don't want it and don't have it. It's as simple as that. It was easy and didn't phase me one. single. bit. 
But now that he's back, I find myself eating stuff I never would have thought to touch while he was away.

So right now I'm mad at him to letting the stuff come into the house (irrational anger, I realize) and mad at myself for having zero will power. 
Sooo that's how I'm feeling as of late. 

/End whine

I thought we could make my blah-ness into a fun questionnaire of "I don't want to admit" honesty :P 

1. What's your food vice? (what's the food you tend to eat quite often that you knoooow it's just awful for you, but you give in anyway)? 

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power?

3. What is something you wish your H/FI didn't eat (or a bad habit you wish he didn't have) that can easier bring you down with him? 

4. What food item/habit do you judge other's for ? 

5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge ? 

Re: What is your food vice?

• Options
    1. What's your food vice? (what's the food you tend to eat quite often that you knoooow it's just awful for you, but you give in anyway)? 
    Rebull. 
    I KNOW it's not great for me. And although not as bad as most other energy drinkers, it's still bad... But I love the taste. I didn't touch it for a good year, but now that H is back.. He thinks he is sweet by bringing home TWO 12 packs. Ugh.. If it's in the house, I'm going to have one a day -__-

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power?
    Oreos!!
    Haven't touched them in a year and a half and I know I can't! NOOOO will power with those. I just.. Immediately eat the entire bag. There is NO moderation with them, so I just don't touch them. Since I haven't had them in so long, I never crave them anymore. 

3. What is something you wish your H/FI didn't eat (or a bad habit you wish he didn't have) that can easier bring you down with him? 
    Food: Fruit juice. I never keep the stuff in the house when he's gone, and now that I know I have Fructose Malabsoprtion (FM) I REALLY shouldn't touch it, but it just always sounds so delicious and refreshing. it's easy to want to grab a drink.

Habit: He snacks a LOT at night. Like.. It's a routine for him (something salty, then something sweet, then something salty again). Never fails. And of course it's easy to go down with him!

Food: Things like McDonald's. That stuff is just BAD. But.. so is redbull so  I feel a little guilty with my judgement.. but man fast food is seriously bad news. I don't consider those as "quick options" even when we road tripped down to Florida. I HATE when H wants Krystals or Whataburger or whatever. Badbadbadbadbad.

Habit: Smoking. Especially those parents that smoke with their kids in the car (*cough my father cough* )

It used to be the evening, but lately it seems to be smack in the middle of the day. I think after the morning gym classes and before my evening gym classes.. I get carried away lately. Around 1-2pm. 
  • Options
    Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Maybe I'm a bad wife, but I would make him leave it in the car, haha :)  Or maybe move some stuff around in the cabinets and give him his own space for his bad food (my H has that for his junk.)  That way I still don't see it when I go to get my own snacks.

Yayy questions!

Bread.  Love bread.  Big bowls of pasta.  And ice cream.
    Anything that is pretty much straight sugar - like jelly beans and candy corn.  I'm really trying to work with myself on understanding and remembering that sugar is addictive, and it is that fact that keeps my wanting more, rather than my body's actual desire for more.  So now I try to eat something like pretzels or carrots after just to kill it.
    Tortilla Chips
    Eating late at night, and not eating nearly enough protein.  Actually, I think my biggest one is people who just don't pay any attention to what they're eating.  I have one friend who thinks she is still eating bad but is losing weight, and is baffled by it, but her FI has her eating SO much healthier, and she doesn't even realize it.  WTF how do you not realize you just ordered a salad with chicken and avocado over your normal plate of nachos???
    Early morning, between 8-10.  Work hasn't picked up by that point, and I'm extra hungry on the mornings I workout, so between boredom and post-workout cravings I usually end up eating every single snack I had planned for the day within 90 minutes.  Whoops. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    oh, xcaly just reminded me with the gym comment - I judge people for poor gym etiquette.  hardcore judgement.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with Lobsters.  I ask my H to keep it in "his" cabinet, in his work bag, in his car, or at work!

1. What's your food vice? (what's the food you tend to eat quite often that you knoooow it's just awful for you, but you give in anyway)?  I have at least one, usually two, Diet Dr Peppers every day, and occasionally a Coke.  I've tried stopping.  I went 6 months without once.  I slept like crap, and was crabby.  So...I'll keep my artificial sweeteners and carbonation.

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power?  Chocolate oranges at Christmas.  Luckily they're just around at Christmas, because I totally still eat them.

3. What is something you wish your H/FI didn't eat (or a bad habit you wish he didn't have) that can easier bring you down with him?  Cookies.  Damn him and his cookies.  Or the delicious caramels he brings home from work for me.

4. What food item/habit do you judge other's for ?  When people oversalt crap, or salt things without tasting them, or salt weird things (my boss was dumping salt on apple slices yesterday, and I was cringing).

5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge ?  Mid afternoon, when I'm sleepy and want to nap.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Anything with sugar, particularly ice cream and chocolate.

I can't get Ben and Jerry's ice cream...I will eat the whole thing and that is over half my calories for the day (RIDICULOUS). Other ice cream i'm SLIGHTLY better about, but only because DH will see the container in the freezer and know if I ate the whole thing in 3 days etc.

He brings home food from work (he's a pizza delivery driver)...I keep telling him not to, but thankfully he mostly does it when he works late at night, so I'm usually asleep when he brings it home. There have been times he's brought a chicken bacon ranch pizza home and I have definitely had some though.

4. What food item/habit do you judge other's for?
    I try really hard not to judge anyone for their food choices...because frankly I had to overcome binge eating disorder and I can only imagine what people thought about me and my eating habits. I do get a little judgy about DH eating fast food on the regular, but that's mostly because I don't want him to die of a heart attack.

5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge?
    Definitely at night after dinner. I pretty much always have a little something sweet after dinner, but sometimes I'm still so hungry I end up eating quite a bit. 
  • Options
    Pizza. Absolutely pizza. And bread. And pasta. I think I just love refined carbs way too much. And cheese. I don't think a single day goes by where I don't eat cheese at least once.  

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power? Chips. If we have a full sized bag of chips it is game over. Same with oreos. Whole bag will be gone in like ten minutes. No joke. I may be small, but I can put food away like a champion. 

Right now there's really nothing. We're both pretty commited at this point. Although, he doesn decide to overindulge, my will power is like "oh hey, see ya again never" and I'll agree without even thinking about it. Whole package of half moon cookies, sure. 

I also judge obese parents with obese kids. It's completely unfair to those kids who have little to no say in what they eat and how they're fed. I also judge people who buy like 5 cases of soda at once. Oh gosh, yuck. Maybe it's because I grew up in a home with no soda and rarly drink it, but it's sooooo awful for you. I just can't imagine people drinking that much soda. 

It used to be night time, but I've gotten that pretty under control. Lately it's been in between meal times when I'm bored at work. Thankfully there's no food at work right now and all I have in my office is a thing of roasted almonds. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    1. What's your food vice? (what's the food you tend to eat quite often that you knoooow it's just awful for you, but you give in anyway)?  Sweet baked goods. My antidote is to never buy things (I always remind myself that it looks 100x better than it will taste) and I  keep my baking down to a minimum (I don't keep flour and sugar in the house).

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power? Milk chocolate.

3. What is something you wish your H/FI didn't eat (or a bad habit you wish he didn't have) that can easier bring you down with him? Ice cream! I don't even like ice cream that much, honestly. But when I see him eating it in the summer I always ask for a taste and then the sugar monster inside me goes on a rampage.

4. What food item/habit do you judge other's for? I judge people who aren't vegetarian/vegan but don't eat a lot of meat because they find it "gross" to handle and prepare. But once it's cooked by someone else they are more than happy to eat it. Know and appreciate where your food comes from and learn to handle it yourself, geez! And I also judge "vegetarians/vegans" who don't eat, oh, what are those things called? Oh yes - vegetables.

5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge ? After dinner. I can be squeaky-clean with eating during the day but it's a slippery slope after dinner for me.
  • Options
    I'd have to say pizza. I have no willpower when it comes to pizza, and it i impossible for me to just eat a little. So, I still eat it, but ry to limit it to like once every couple of weeks (if I can make it that long)...

Anthing sweet! I loveeee to bake, but if I make cupcakes or brownies, etc, I eat so many of them. So unfortunately, I try to keep my baking to a minimum.
    FI is ALL ABOUT "sugar free", and doesn't listen when he is told that sometimes, "sugar free" is worse than just having the full sugar version in moderation. Also, he still drinks diet soda, and thinks that it is ok because it's "sugar free". Habit wise, I'd say night time snacking. He always eats after dinner and before bed, and a lot of the time I think it's out of habit or boredom more than hunger.
    I totally agree with lia 100% on this. I cannot stand grocery carts full of soda, frozen pizza, ice cream, little debbie cakes, etc. ESPECIALLY when you have kids. It is one thing to treat your own body that way, but it is cruel to feed your small children that way when they have no choice what they are given to eat. I also agree with the obesity standpoint - I don't get why people think this is an ok cycle to repeat.
    Right around 2:30, 3:00pm. It's between lunch and dinner, so I always find myself craving something sweet around this time...which usually leads to me having a piece of candy from the front desk. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chips. It used to be cheese, which to be completely honest, is a big part of the reason I went from vegetarian to vegan (I was already basically vegan - except with cheese). I know it's just awful for me, and I can't control myself with it.

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power? Chips!

Chips!! FI will polish off an entire big bag of chips by himself and THEN eat dinner. As long as it's not Ruffles, I'm fine. If there are Ruffles in the house, it's game over.

People who eat vast quantities of animal protein under the guise of being 'healthy' and think they don't need healthy grains or fuits and vegetables.

As soon as I get home from work, when it's going to be a while before dinner's ready and I'm getting over an 11-hour day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PS, when I read the title of this post at first I thought it said "What is your food VOICE" and I thought we were going to have a completely different conversation!!

@J&K, I recently started salting my beer. Judge away. It's delicious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    @Ophelia!!!! Vegan friendsies!!! hahahah :) yay! 
    Also, H is reeeallly bad about chips as well, and that's one my "mindless" snacking foods. I have pretty much lost all interest/taste for them but ifhe has a bag in front of me while we're on the couch, I'm going to grab some for no reason. Oi. Luckily, he does choose reasonable kinds like organic black bean tortilla, etc. 

@unchaten- I have a vegetarian (ok, pescatarian) friend that is reeeally bad about her diet. She just assumes that since she doesn't eat meat that she has a great one.. but she eats sooo much tofu and sooo much cheese, starbucks fraps every day.. It blows my mind. Vegetarian/Vega does not = healthy

It's hard not to judge others on choices when we are aware that we make bad decisions ourselves. And it's difficult to judge, knowing that sooo much is circumstantial. We don't know that maybe that is the VERY FIRST TIME that individual is going to that fast food place.. or maybe she/he just had a tramatic experience and needs something just to settle the stomach. There are sooo many reasons wedo what we do, and they aren't always bad. 
    But we are a species that is very observational. We just are. I have a friend that has an autistic child, but you would have to know them to KNOW it. He is difficult to control in restaurants, and I hate that she gets dirty looks all the time, but it's also hard for me to be out on a date night with H and not be annoyed with the kid pulling at my hair from the other booth. (of course, I just don't like kids.. so.. lol. ) 
    We're hypocrites that way. 
    We judge. 

• Options
    Definitely diet pepsi. I drink the caffeine free kind, so it's somewhat better as it doesn't keep me up at night anymore. But all that sodium in it, ugh, and it makes me all burpy, but I don't care because I'm addicted lol.

Home made brownies. I have this amazing recipe that uses whipping cream instead of baking powder, so the brownies turn out to be super fluffy. I taught fi how to make them yesterday for a potluck his work was having. We ate the first row of the pan before putting them away for him to take to work this morning, but I thought of them all night lol.

A habit I wish my fi did have was to bring his lunch to work with him. He doesn't. He buys it, and usually invites me along. Sometimes I go, other times I don't. But when I do go, we either have subway or go to the closest pizza place and share a large poutine together. Definitely trying to keep that under control.

Well I judged a lot of customers I had working in fast food who would come in 1-2 times a day daily to eat our food. I also judged when they order double burgers - some of which had 4 burger patties on them (since they come with two already).

At the worst time of day - between 9pm and 12am. Right before bed.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_what-is-your-food-vice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:e20c6d08-6df3-4e0c-8c45-f24cef8f5d3aPost:cc3298df-84ed-4205-b1a0-e577031fff5b">Re: What is your food vice?</a>:
    [QUOTE] @unchaten- I have a vegetarian (ok, pescatarian) friend that is reeeally bad about her diet. She just assumes that since she doesn't eat meat that she has a great one.. but she eats sooo much tofu and sooo much cheese, starbucks fraps every day.. It blows my mind. Vegetarian/Vega does not = healthy.
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

<div>I was at a function and the vegetarian girl at the table picked at her vegetable lasagna, did not touch the grilled vegetables that were the side to her lasagna, but she ate all the bread that was meant for the table. I wanted to be like "nooooo, give your veggies to meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!" :-D</div>
  • Options
    AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2013

Like firsttimersluck, it is Red Bull. I just had one this morning in fact, and I feel wonderful. This video pretty much describes me on energy drinks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssxF8EaMO0 (in case you don't know, that's not me. It's Jenna Marbles. I just feel exactly the same as her).

Ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies. I bought a pack recently and I've been making one at a time in the toaster oven because I know I can't be trusted with a full sheet of them.

Soda. I drink Diet Coke, which may have no calories, but it has a ton of crappy chemicals. My fiance gets annoyed that when we get take-out, I order a diet coke at a 500% mark-up when we could just have diet cokes at home. I try to explain that if they were readily available, I'd drink it every day.

Gum. I HATE gum. There is no reason for it. It doesn't taste particularly good, it adds nothing to your diet, and people are so gross about discarding it. 

Nighttime. I am too busy during the weekday.

• Options
    In the defence of gum, I find it very handy post-meal outside of home to help get rid of food that gets stuck in the grooves of my back teeth. (The last thing I need is to be carting a toothbrush and paste in my already-crammed purse). But I only chew it for maybe a minute and then dispose of it appropriately. I don't understand how people can chew gum for hours on end. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_what-is-your-food-vice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:e20c6d08-6df3-4e0c-8c45-f24cef8f5d3aPost:2bd434b1-12c7-49d6-8fe7-389acf9eb006">Re: What is your food vice?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your food vice? : All due respect, speak for yourself FTL, but don't put me in that particular apple cart.  If a kid is screaming, I may judge the parents for not removing them, but honestly having Autism would not change my mind there.  I do not judge on knee jerk reactions except in VERY rare occasions, and when I do, I acknowledge it and feel remorse.  I do not tout it as some sort of badge of honor, and I do not judge unless it is a fairly black and white situation where outliers are not likely to change my mind.  
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>Word. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_what-is-your-food-vice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:e20c6d08-6df3-4e0c-8c45-f24cef8f5d3aPost:b1bed05f-f431-45a0-9119-5c830341c9e7">Re:What is your food vice?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:What is your food vice?: I'm one of those people that can chew gums for hours. I know I get nothing from it, but it is the best thing keeping me from mindlessly snacking. I should have more willpower, but I don't. Gum helps because I don't want chips, cookies, etc. stuck in my gum.
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

<div>As long as you throw it in the garbage, not the ground or stuck to a table, and don't make cracking noises, we're cool! I'm sure you don't do these things, but it is those who do them that ruin it for the nice gum-chewers.</div>
  • Options
    Haha, no I don't do any of those things. You would have to put a gun to my head to make me throw something to the ground. Xcaly, how does your jaw not hurt? I feel like mine will fall off after 10 minutes of chewing tops.
  • Options
    Redbull and Coke. I drink these every once in a while for a pick me up in the afternoon at work. I justify it in the moment but I know that another snack would do the trick.
    Ice Cream. Any kind. I rarely have it because I know I will eat way too much of it!

Pizza! Sometimes if I work late and we haven't already put something in the crock pot or planned dinner I will come home to a piping hot box from Papa John's that I cannot ignore. It's so sweet of him to think of me and get my favorite toppings but that also makes it so hard!!!
    I don't know that I really judge others for the food they eat but I hate mayonaisse so very much (so much so that I'm spelling it wrong and I don't even care!!) that I can't even sit and eat next to someone who's eating it. The smell makes me gag and lose my appetite.
    Afternoons. Particularly when I'm at work. By 2:30 or so I have lost my motivation to work very hard and I get bored easily.. :)
  • Options
    1. What's your food vice? (what's the food you tend to eat quite often that you knoooow it's just awful for you, but you give in anyway)?  Queso dip at my work.  I work in a Mexican restaurant and I tend to get a basket of chips and queso to munch on when I get a quick break.  I justify eating it, because I only get a small ramican size. However, eating it 3-4 times a week adds up.

2. What is the food you can't eat in fear that you will go completely overboard from lack of will power? Pizza. I can eat 3-4 slices easily.  Also, margaritas.  I love making them and the amount of sugar and calories in one alone makes me cringe.  At work, our house margaritas are about 700-800 calories a piece. They taste so good I usually drink 2. =(

3. What is something you wish your H/FI didn't eat (or a bad habit you wish he didn't have) that can easier bring you down with him? Nothing really.  I am pretty good about not eating the bad stuff that he eats. He buys the Chips Ahoy cookies for instance.  I may have 2-3 in the entire package, but I don't tend to go overboard on that kind of stuff.

4. What food item/habit do you judge other's for ? Fast food places. YUCK! I don't know why, but I always feel like when someone tells me they went to Burger King or McDonalds that they should know better than to eat that over processed, way to high in fat and calorie counts, food.  I may get fastfood twice a year, and even after I do...I always feel like garbage afterwards.

5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge ? When I get home from work.  Usually around 9:30-10:30 at night. It's the worst.  Sometimes I get off of my shift (I'm a bartender) and I can't go to bed right away, and I didn't eat anything, (except my small queso and chips) and I'm starving.  I try to eat something healthy at least, but I always eat because I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night with a growling stomach.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bahahaha 
    This gum chat is awesome. 
    I can't chew gum because I can't NOT swallow it. 
    It's just impossible. 
    What can I say.. I love to swallow? ;) 
  • Options
    Hahahaha, FTL, you are so cute sometimes. I dislike swallowing gum. My tummy gets all ragy and I burp like crazy afterwards. But I do love chewing it. And I can chew it for about an hour until it gets too tough. And I dispose of it properly. No sticking it under tables for me. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_what-is-your-food-vice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:e20c6d08-6df3-4e0c-8c45-f24cef8f5d3aPost:2e0df19a-d994-4f19-b4f2-bdbd5cfa445e">Re: What is your food vice?</a>:
    [QUOTE]bahahaha  This gum chat is awesome.  I can't chew gum because I can't NOT swallow it.  It's just impossible.  What can I say.. I love to swallow? ;) 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

lol I always swallow my gum. I know I probably shouldn't, but I do. I'm like xcaly though, and I "chew" for hours, even though sometimes it's just in my mouth and off to the side. Usually I will get rid of it once it loses its taste.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    @FTL, yay vegan friends!! Omg, I always read your name as First Timers Sluck and didn't understand it at all (like first timers suck?? what??), and then wondered why people were calling you FTL. And I just got it. DUH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_what-is-your-food-vice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:e20c6d08-6df3-4e0c-8c45-f24cef8f5d3aPost:cb22ff5a-11f3-4839-8df6-4c40a6ca8410">Re: What is your food vice?</a>:
    [QUOTE]5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge ? Evening, definitely.  My dinner is the biggest meal of my day, which I'm trying to shift away from, and I tend to want something sweet afterward.  I'm trying to fix that this month, but it's not always easy.
    Posted by kwitherington[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Kwith - I'm the same exact way. My evening meal is always my largest and I always want a treat after. I'm getting a little better about spreading my calories out over the day, but I'm just never truly satisfied unless dinner fills me up!

</div>
  • Options
    potato chips. i love them. i would put extra salt on them if i didn't feel so guilty

cookies. any cookies with chocolate in them. i can never just have one cookie. i just keep making excuses to walk past the cookie plate and grab one.

fast food for breakfast. and he knows that a certain fast food sweet tea is like a drug to me but he always buys me one, he says im less bitchy if i start the day with one.

i try not to get all judgey on others food choices but i can not stand watching people order a huge meal of fat and carbs and badness and then order a DIET coke. i realize some people just might like the taste better (yuk i do not agree) but come on! a double bacon cheeseburger, fries, hot wings, diet coke. Yell (i should note that i do not eat meat, but i am not one to say veggie is the way to go. i will cook anything but just don't eat it.)

i tend to overindulge between lunch and dinner. about 3ish in the afternooon. i get bored at work or a need a sugar rush.
  • Options
    OREOS! Especially dipped in milk. 

Mini sized candies that come in bags of like 30, because I keep telling myself that they're only a few calories each, and somehow seem to forget that the entire bag is a looot more than a few. 

He has an insanely high metabolism and is naturally athletic (ugh), so I guess it's not really bad for him, but because of that he needs to eat a ton. So I end up eating a lot less and exercising a lot more and he's still almost too skinny and it just makes me so jealous. 

4. What food item/habit do you judge other's for? 
    When people eat things out of the container without measuring it or even looking at how much they're eating, it just makes me think they don't care at all about what they're putting into their body. Even if they're a healthy weight it still seems gross to me. 

5. What is the time of the day that you tend to overindulge? 
    Between meals, when I get hungry and go for a snack but then continue to snack even when I'm no longer hungry. 
    "Anyone can wear a white gown, but only a bride can wear a veil". ~Randy Fenoli Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards