California-Los Angeles
Options

Video

So FI and I are going back and forth about having a videographer. I REALLY want one because I hear that you are so busy on the day that you miss certain things and I just think it would be nice to have a video to go back and look at for that reason and more. FI, on the other hand, doesn't want one because he says he doesn't want to pay just as much for video as we are planning to pay for the photographer. So if any of you ladies have suggestions for videographers that could possibly help sway FI into letting me have this one thing, that would be great!

Re: Video

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Isabel Gonzalez is amazing.  Watching her videos is like watching an academy award winning film. See for yourself :) http://www.isabelgonzalez.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    monet7383monet7383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanx! I will be sure to check it out

• Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad I got a videographer! It's great to be able to watch your wedding day over and over again whenever you want! You see it from a different view and its amazing!! If you have it in your budge please hire one because your wedding day goes by so fast and you can catch those lost moments in your video.

I have a review and the contact info on my wedding bio under vendors. He charged us $1,250 I think. Not sure about his prices now. He does have different packages and the one I got was the least expensive one. GL and I hope this helped! Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards