Wedding Invitations & Paper

Storkie?

I found some wedding invites on storkie that I really like, however I don't know how trustworthy they are. Anyone have any reviews on this website?
~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~

Re: Storkie?

• I've never heard of it, sorry.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_storkie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:f52ad927-1026-48bd-a7c2-a1181ba83205Post:6653826f-8263-4d77-bdae-2f2b6bef80a1">Storkie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found some wedding invites on storkie that I really like, however I don't know how trustworthy they are. Anyone have any reviews on this website?
    Posted by sierraberry32[/QUOTE]

YES! its so funny you posted this bc i just got my wedding invitations on Friday! i ordered them from Storkie. they are good quality invitations. when i first started looking i ordered a bunch of samples (americanwedding.com, invitationsbydawn.com, storkie.com) there were a few other websites that have slipped my mind but out of all the sites, Storkie had the best quality invitations where as the other sites the paper was super thin-it was like copy paper! Storkie uses good quality card stock and their turn around time for invitations are awesome. Whats good about ordering your invitations online is youcan create you invitation how you want, proof read it, etc. You won't be disappointed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_storkie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:f52ad927-1026-48bd-a7c2-a1181ba83205Post:34b131fe-2012-49c7-b0aa-b22b12ad9a08">Re: Storkie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Storkie? : YES! its so funny you posted this bc i just got my wedding invitations on Friday! i ordered them from Storkie. they are good quality invitations. when i first started looking i ordered a bunch of samples (americanwedding.com, invitationsbydawn.com, storkie.com) there were a few other websites that have slipped my mind but out of all the sites, Storkie had the best quality invitations where as the other sites the paper was super thin-it was like copy paper! Storkie uses good quality card stock and their turn around time for invitations are awesome. Whats good about ordering your invitations online is youcan create you invitation how you want, proof read it, etc. You won't be disappointed.
    Posted by Daizy106[/QUOTE]

<div>perfect, thank you!</div>
    ~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~
  • In Response to Re: Storkie?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Storkie? : perfect, thank you!
    Posted by sierraberry32[/QUOTE]

Your welcome! happy planning! congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards