New Jersey

St. James in Red Bank

Hi Ladies!
I was just wondering if anyone out there has had there ceremony at St. James in Red Bank as a non member? Was it difficult to secure and do they even work with non members?

Thanks for any info you can provide :-)

Re: St. James in Red Bank

• I have not dealt with this church in particular but I know when I was searching I was told that you simply need a letter from your priest in your parish stating you are a member and that you attend church. I was going to go this route but instead we just joined the church we wanted to get married at to make things easier.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm not a member of St. James, but I'm from the area and know most churches around there will only marry members (unless you're really willing to pay for it).  I also noticed that your ticker indicates your wedding is under a year away.  Most Catholic churches will only book people a min of 1 year in advance.  So if you're looking to book a church, you better get on it fast!  Are you, your FI, or any of your parents members of a particular Catholic church? That will be your best bet for getting a church date reserved.

Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • My FI is a member of a Catholic Church. My family and I were looking to keep everything close because we would like the photos in Red Bank. I guess I may have to go that route though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards