Not Engaged Yet

Happy Wedding Weekend RDR!

Congratulations this weekend! Hope your day is everything you hoped for. I cannot wait to see pictures!

Re: Happy Wedding Weekend RDR!

• Happy Wedding Weekend RDR!!! I hope you have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon! 
  • Yay Happy wedding weekend rdr!!!!! I can't wait for pictures.  I know the day will be beautiful and perfect.

Anniversary

• Have a wonderful wedding weekend!!! You are going to be a beautiful bride and have a wonderful time! Your HM is going to be amazing and you must share all the pictures when you get home!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Happy wedding weekend! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and you have a wonderful time!
  • yay!!!  happy wedding weekend!  I hope you have a perfect day and a fabulous HM!  don't miss us too much.  :)
  • You are going to be a beautiful bride!  I can't wait to see pictures.  :)
  • I CAN'T FRICKEN WAITTTTTT!!! I am SO excited to get to the Dirty Jerz and party my assss off with you!! Love you, Sisser!!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I can't believe it's finally here, rdr!! Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your amazing wedding!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Yay, happy wedding weekend! You'll be a gorgeous bride :)
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Happy Wedding Weekend!!!!!! :) Mrs. RDR!
  • Congrats RDR!  I'm SO happy for you.

I can't wait to see all the pictures.  ALL THE PICTURES!
  • OMG It's your wedding weekend!!! I'm overjoyed for you. It's going to be such a wonderful and memorable weekend. Soak it all up and enjoy every minute! You deserve all the best. Have a great honeymoon and I'll keep my patience pants on til you get back with your photos!
  • Happy Happy Wedding Weekend my love! I love you so damn hard and I hope that tomorrow is everything you and Mr. Squatch could have ever imagined. I have tears in my eyes from being excited and happy and filled with love for you both. I better stop before I start full on ugly crying.

Ok, funny meme/gif time:

Wedding dance fail animated gif

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hooray! I hope you have an amazing wedding, Rach! Believe me when I say it will go by so incredibly fast. Make sure you take moments throughout the day and soak it in. Try to imprint what it feels like getting your hair and makeup done. Your mom/MOH/whatever zipping up your dress. Walking down the aisle. Cherish it :) 

My gosh, I'm all teared up now. You're going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see pics. And, girls who are going - you better drink literally all the drinks. I wanna see photos of some embarrassing dance moves.

All the best, dear! See you on the other side. 
  • Congratulations!  Hope you have a beautiful wedding and a great South African honeymoon!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy wedding weekend! You are going to be beautiful and I know your day will be absolutly amazing!

• Happy Wedding Weekend!  You will be gorgeous and have an amazing time.  I can't wait to see the pics!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Happy Wedding Weekend!  Have an amazing time on your honeymoon, which I am confident in saying that we are all at least a little bit jealous of!

• You're getting MURRIED tomorrow!!!!!!  I remember coming on here and your day was SOOOO far away and now it's here!  I feel lucky to have met you in person and you are going to be a stunning bride in the best dress EVAR (just sayin).  Congrats to you and Mr. Swazzlecock, have a glorious day tomorrow and AW pictures ASAP.  All you lucky hoars attending better be uploading pictures like stat...especially the drunk dancing ones.

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

• HAPPY WEDDING WEEEKEND!!!!!

I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!
    I french with my man
  • csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    WOOOOOOOOT ALL.THE.FUN TOMORROW!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and I cannot WAIT to see it all unfold tomorrow. I am probably going to cry like a baby. You are going to be so gorgeous!!!!
  • Happy wedding day!  I am sure it will be glorious!  I can't wait to see the pictures!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards