Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

transportation

Hi girls. Can anyone give some recommendations for dayof transportation? I'm looking to have a shuttle to/from the hotel to the venue for my out of town guests, as I can't rely on the hotel shuttle being available. The hotel is downtown and my venue is the Opera House in the Strip District.
I also need to get picked up, along with my parents and bridesmaids, from my house in South Side and travel to the venue.
Your recommendations are appreciated!

Re: transportation

• We used Pittsburgh Transportation Group for two 25 passenger shuttles to take our guests from the hotel to Saint Pauls Cathedral then from church to the Carnegie Music Hall then they came back at the end of the night and ran a loop from 9:30-11pm to return guests to the hotel. They were very professional and courteous and especially great for being on time!

And we used Tortorice Limosine for bridal party transportation then used them again the following morning for a town car to take us from the hotel to the airport.
  • @manjermj - do you mind sharing how much that cost you?
  • In Response to Re: transportation:
    [QUOTE]@manjermj - do you mind sharing how much that cost you?
    Posted by crrosselli[/QUOTE]

We had a military discount on both so I'm sure the price is a bit higher than we paid.

14 passenger Limo - $748
    Two 25 passenger shuttles - $1050
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards