Second Weddings

So...I moved and I'm still alive!

Omgosh moving SUCKS!!

But it is over. It went fairly smoothly and we actually had a bunch of friends show up and help which was amazing (probably because they heard there would be free pizza and beer lol).
Never-the-less it feels good to be in a new home with a fresh start to our new life ahead :)

Only 6 days and one month left. I still need to figure out music for the cermeony and finish the cake topper (cake topper easy, music not so much...)

Oh and we are having the rehersal dinner catered at our new home so our friends and family can see it :) 

If anyone needs some spare boxes lmk I've got bunches LOL
Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
 CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!

Re: So...I moved and I'm still alive!

• Congratulations on the new home and getting the move out of the way!  Moving does such sorry... but now it's done.  Just one more step to creating a new life with your honey!!

• Congrats on completing that! You must have a lot of energy considering the kids and all you have going on.

OT, my neighbor directly across the street is moving her entire household and 3 kids to Georgia, where her husband has been working for the past 4 months.........the biggest moving van I've ever seen was parked in front of her house for over 12 hrs yesterday (his company is paying for the move). I always feel bad for people moving, but know in the end the new start is worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards