Ohio-Columbus
Options

makeup and hair vendors

20 days until my wedding and my makeup person / hairdresser has fallen through. 

It was going to be my mom but she's too sick now to do it. She doesn't have the strength to do so. I had originally searched for someone but she wanted to do it. She's willing to pay for it since it's last minute, can anyone recommend anyone?
-=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: makeup and hair vendors

• Options
    Try places like Kenneth's or Penzone's for hair. Also, I know you can get your makeup done at places like Sephora if you buy about $50 worth of their products.
  • Options
    I got mine done in Lancaster, im not sure where your located. I went to attractions hair studio, I paid $80 for my hair and makeup to be done, I think it was $50 for an updo and $30 for makeup. They did an awesome job! :)

http://www.attractionshairstudio.com/

theres a link
  • Options
    Try Macys Premier Salon at Easton. Tracey did my hair for my wedding along with all my bridesmaids and it was fabulous! For makeup, i had Joy Macke at State Of Face. She also did a great job! Joy 6142960123
  • Options
    For my brothers wedding a few years ago, I went to the MAC counter at Macy's at Easton. They did a fabulous job! Just what I wanted, and I believe I only had to spend 20 on products.
  • Options
    I just got married a few weeks ago in downtown Columbus at dock580.  My girls and guys all got ready at the new Hilton Downtown and my hair and makeup came to ME!! It was so relaxing and stress free.  Both of my hair and makeup girls were from the Salon Loft branches in Cbus.  Hair was Katie Hafner out of the German village salon and makeup was Devon Ford out of the Upper Arlington salon.  I did individual trials with each of them, and they were awesome!  Prices extremely reasonable, especially considering the fact that they came to me! I had even changed my mind on both my hair and makeup style on the wedding day, and they went with it and gave me everything I wanted! They were also both wonderful with planning their time and getting me and all of my girls ready and beautiful on time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards