Texas-San Antonio

LOOKING FOR INDOOR WEDDING/ RECEPTION COMBO

Does anyone know of a nice wedding / reception venue indoors for both? I would prefer a church next to a reception hall. I keep checking churches but they don't allow video, have to be a member or have to have counseling with them. We are from out of state and are getting married in Texas for family convenience. Any help is appreciated. If there are any venues that look a bit more "church like" than a hotel, I'd love to hear about them.

Re: LOOKING FOR INDOOR WEDDING/ RECEPTION COMBO

• danchoustondanchouston member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_looking-for-indoor-wedding-reception-combo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:3102f575-7665-453e-abe5-6e16b09f0fcePost:f2690ee9-b112-4a49-a61f-8ec7fd2c98b1">LOOKING FOR INDOOR WEDDING/ RECEPTION COMBO</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a nice wedding / reception venue indoors for both? I would prefer a church next to a reception hall. I keep checking churches but they don't allow video, have to be a member or have to have counseling with them. We are from out of state and are getting married in Texas for family convenience. Any help is appreciated. If there are any venues that look a bit more "church like" than a hotel, I'd love to hear about them.
    Posted by Sfreemsm[/QUOTE]

we are using Garden Heights. Nice place and low cost compared to other places. Check it out, the owner is Stephanie and she is pleasant to work with. We are getting married in June and it was no problem fitting it into our budget wich was very very small. It is a little white chapel and small to medium size reception hall
  • Check out Spinellis Vistro! Its pretty reasonably priced and has the cutest church.
  • Well, there's always the South West School of Art downtown where you can have your reception in an AMAZING church!  They only have Fridays and Saturdays available for the rest of the year though. :(

There is also a beautiful little church on South Alamo in King William (can't remember the name, sorry!) and the Guenther House is just across the street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards