Wedding Reception Forum

The walk down the aisle-Song choices

Ok so this is my second and final wedding. I don't want the traditional bridal chorus.
Do you have any suggestions?

Here's a few I was trying on for size to say :D lol

1. Today My Life Begins- Bruno Mars
2. One and Only- Adele (It's kinda our song but he won't dance to it lol)
3. A Thousand Years- Christina Perri (ignore the fact it's on the Twilight soundtrack!)
4. The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
5. The Book of Love- The Airborne Toxic Event cover

Re: The walk down the aisle-Song choices

• I think you should go with the Adele song.  Since it means something to both of you and it also has a great piano accompaniment.

• kasierenokasiereno member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    This will be my 2nd marriage, not really wedding as I went to the court house for my first. But i never really liked the idea of walking down to "Here comes the Bride", so at first I want Rascal Flatts "Bless the Broken Road", but the version with Kelly Clarkson, and for the life of me i could only find the live version, i had already decided that the wedding party would walk to A Thousand Years, but after really sitting down and listening to the words, I realized that I couldnt see myself walking down the aisle to anything else. Good Luck picking a song, but secretly I'm rooting for A Thousand Years! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love A Thousand Years!  I was going to use that and then decided on "From This Moment" by Shania Twain. 
  • :D Thank you ladies for the wonderful feedback!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards