New Jersey
Options

Looking for a DJ!

My FI are beginning to hunt for our DJ. Ladies can you please recommend your DJ's around the Hudson/Bergen county area? Also I'm not even sure what the going rate is for a DJ these days. Any and all advice/info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Looking for a DJ!

• Options
    SG productions! Great deals! Great music! We used him because he was great at a wedding we went to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Elite Sound Entertainment is my DJ. I think it will depend on what you want. I wanted more of a club type DJ to keep my guests dancing with minimal talking and no organized dance music. I believe they are in Bergen county.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2013
    We used Alex from Ultimate Entertainment in Carlstat. I highly recommend him! He even postponed his own HM to do our wedding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto the rec for Elite Sound. My friend used them for her wedding and it was probably the most fun wedding I've been too. We knew we had to book them for ours.

• Options
    jaz3088jaz3088 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Looking for a DJ!:
    [QUOTE]Ditto the rec for Elite Sound. My friend used them for her wedding and it was probably the most fun wedding I've been too. We knew we had to book them for ours.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

We're using Mike from Premier Entertainment from Elmwood Park. He's done about 6 peoples weddings that i know and everyone has had nothing but awesome things to say about him! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    1-800 JAM Music they did an awesome job and are great to work with.  Plus reasonable priced!
  • Options
    Mike Chieffo from DJMC! Amazing DJ to work with!
  • Options
    Dancer2873Dancer2873 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I have used Dominic Sestito from Elite Entertainment in Tinton Falls, NJ but they will go all over NJ and you can view their work on their website http://www.eliteentertainment.com/
     and we are using Jimmyhemp productions for our wedding next year http://www.jimmyhempproductions.com/
  • Options
    We worked with DJ Alias from Scratch Weddings and he was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards