North Carolina
Options

Outdoors/Mountain Feel in Central NC

I'm looking for a venue in central North Carolina with an outdoorsy or mountain feel. It doesn't have to be rustic or barn, although I would take that. We would just like shorter drive for our guests than all the way to Asheville (western NC) from the triangle area. I am set on a nature vibe. Any suggestions?? Approximately 200 guests, accommodations at the venue would be perfect but not a must. 

Re: Outdoors/Mountain Feel in Central NC

• Options
    Check out the Hayloft in McLeansville.
  • Options
    Newly renovated Quality Inn at Henderson (30 minutes from RTP) can accomodate your guests and we can help you with an outdoorsy locale for wedding. Please call us at 252 430 6501 or email us at <a href="mailto:lake.qualityinn@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">lake.qualityinn@hotmail.com</a>.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_outdoorsmountain-feel-in-central-nc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:824914de-b954-4de2-82b2-62528fd37d8aPost:fbe7d429-28e3-4c2c-a88e-7910e2647816">Outdoors/Mountain Feel in Central NC</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for a venue in central North Carolina with an outdoorsy or mountain feel. It doesn't have to be rustic or barn, although I would take that. We would just like shorter drive for our guests than all the way to Asheville (western NC) from the triangle area. I am set on a nature vibe. Any suggestions?? Approximately 200 guests, accommodations at the venue would be perfect but not a must. 
    Posted by lrwhite00[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Check out mitchellriverhouse.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards