African American Weddings
Options

CRUISE WEDDING& RECEPTION OR KEEP OUR VENUE

#1 QUICK VENT: My dad just went on this cruise to mary a woman he keeps telling me he's gonna leave her when he gets straight...does that mean for good? Idk or care...I suggests he stop telling me before I inform her...your child or not....IM STILL PISSED ABOUT MY DAMN LIGHT BILL!!! and wrong is wrong...idc if youre the Messiah

#2 New stepmother (i love, so Im praying for her since she married this fool) is a travel agent and suggested to FI and I to do the whole shebang on a cruise....her example...her last marriage was on a cruise(so is this one)...all inclusive including photo and video...80 ppl at approx $250/person...4 day cruise....NOT BAD right (she upped their cost $50 which pretty much paid for the wedding). Her suggestion being to let go of the date im pretty much set on, pick the cheapest available, and it costed her less than $3K altogether. The biggest pro I see with the cruise is that neither of us have been on one and the people who really care and want to celebrate with us will pay and join while the others weed themselves out. That includes some of my BP!
So, cruise?
OR

Keep the venue with our $1K deposit?
****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

Re: CRUISE WEDDING& RECEPTION OR KEEP OUR VENUE

• Options
    In Response to Re: CRUISE WEDDING& RECEPTION OR KEEP OUR VENUE:
    [QUOTE]I'm kinda torn on my decision simply because you have already given your venue money...would u b abl to get that back? If so then I'd say do the cruise it sounds great
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

This.. also are you paying for the group or are they paying for themselves

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards