Attire & Accessories Forum

Ideas for Colors

I am having some trouble finding a color for the BM dresses.  I love blush/peach flowers, and I'm just trying to find dresses at David's Bridal that work with those colors.  I am thinking navy, but I don't want it to look too dark for an early September wedding.  I also love teal colors, but I'm not sure any of the ones at DB work...  Ideas?

Re: Ideas for Colors

• Thanks for the ideas!  I have been in DB to look at the swatches; they really do look different than online.  Some of the swatches that you can purchase look different than the larger swatches as well.  I almost think of the peacock as a navy green instead of a navy blue.  Smile

• What colors did you end up going with instead?

In Response to Re: Ideas for Colors:
    [QUOTE]My original colors were peach and blue, and I was going to go with DB Malibu, which I think would work great with peach and blush.
    Posted by prettybirdy27[/QUOTE]

• I wanted to go with blush in the beginning, but both of my sisters were concerned that the dress colors would wash them out.  Going much darker, I guess, unless another idea strikes me.  Funny thing is that I think my fiance isn't too keen on navy...

In Response to Re: Ideas for Colors:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas for Colors : I ended up going with blush and champagne.  I liked the blue and peach, but both FI and I just felt like the new colors were more "us" and better fit our vision.
    Posted by prettybirdy27[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards