Plus-Sized
Options

Best undergarments

What have y'all found to be good undergarments for plus size girls. I want a slip to add extra poof to my dress and I want a bra to suck me in and give me some shape maybe like a corset bra. But I also want something like spanx between my thighs to keep them from chaffing. Is that too much to wear under the dress? Also I'm getting married in August in Louisiana
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best undergarments

• Options
    I wore cotton panties under my dress and that was it.  And I was sweating in July in Chicago.  We had our ceremony and reception inside, but did some photos outside.  The A/C was my savior - I literally stood on top of the vent when I came back in the house doing outside photos before.

Is your dress corset?  Most wedding dresses, and especially corset-backed, have some pretty solid structure on their own without a corset / long line bra under.  I'd try it on with minimal undergarments and see if you can be comfortable.  only add as necessary.
  • Options
    i am wearing a longline bra & high waisted shorts shaper by RAGO becuase they are SO much more comfortable than the 2 pairs of spanx i have

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    How on Earth did you ladies get away with cotton undies and not have thigh chafing?!?  I'm doing a short shaper as well...just something I got at Walmart that I tend to wear under most dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards