Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Any thoughts on Mendenhall Inn?

I'm newly engaged and trying not to spend a ton of money.  Mendenhall seems to be pretty inexpensive.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Re: Any thoughts on Mendenhall Inn?

• Options
    I've been to weddings there, and they were fine, but I was just at their Easter brunch and it was horrible.  Dirty plates, water glasses, and table cloths.  It was a disaster.  Left a really bad taste in my mouth for that place.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_any-thoughts-on-mendenhall-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f7a7b293-84b7-481d-884a-1f32dca11fadPost:3d0715d5-c62e-4cfe-9dc2-4071b6000198">Any thoughts on Mendenhall Inn?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm newly engaged and trying not to spend a ton of money.  Mendenhall seems to be pretty inexpensive.  Anyone have any thoughts?
    Posted by kgranato[/QUOTE]

<div>You should try the Carriage House at the Days Hotel, I am having my wedding there in October 2014. I do work there as a Sales Coordinator but unless I liked the food I wouldn't get married there. I have been working there for about 3 months now and have tried most of the menu (except the seafood because I hate shellfish) and it is really good.</div><div>
    </div><div>Feel free to shoot me an email, sonia.reyes@ghmproperties.com I can show you around and get you a deal on the packages.</div>
  • Options

I'm getting married there April 20th and so far they have been great! We had our taste testing and the food was delicious. Also, they have been flexible with everything we have wanted to do not to mention the prices are great!  I would recommend it to anyone!

• Options
    I've been to a wedding there. It was fine. The food was good, the couple opted for the crab cake station for cocktail hour which was amazing. It's a bit generic but that's my only "complaint."
  • Options
    jessieb788jessieb788 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I've been to two wedding there and they were both very nice.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there last summer.  Food was mediocre at best - steak was hard - that's what stood out.  Also, if you get married there (outside) it feels like you're getting married in a parking lot.  It's certainly "ok" - the dining room was beautiful.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards