July 2013 Weddings
Options

CHECKSS!!!

What'd everyone get done this weekend?

-I ordered Lavender for our lavender toss at the end of the ceremony, a garter!, Paper straws, candy bags
-My mom bought bridesmaids gifts!
- Got cardstock for the cones, a stamper to stamp the cones with, stamp pads(I need to return because theyre the wrong kind)
-ADDRESSED one invitation, before realizing I need to get a better pen!
- His parents booked out honeymoon!!! Staying at Aston Condos on Maui for 6 days!!
-They gave us a choice between 7 days in hawaii and no bed, or 6 days and a new bed. We chose a new bed because we've been sleeping on a full and we are pretty tall! So we got out new bed today!!! 

So much done so excited!! 

Re: CHECKSS!!!

• Options
    Wow, both of your parents are pretty generous!! You got a lot done! :)

I too got my bridesmaids gifts this week. Tiffany's took pretty much my entire paycheck, haha.
    Aside from the necklaces, I ordered these adorable champagne flutes for all the women, including the moms, in the wedding party. Then for the three younger girls, I got tumblers with the same detailing :) The dress will be light blue and have white swirls and names. LOVE them!

I also finished addressing the invites and they are ready to go out!

Next up, gotta work on the shower thankyou's! My sister did such an amazing job keeping track! And my bridesmaids already addressed and stamped the envelopes for me! Yay!
  • Options
    My main accomplishment for the wedding this weekend was getting clothes for us to wear for our engagement pictures. We are taking them in 2 weeks. I spent 5 hours at various stores and even got new collars for the dogs, since we will be taking some with them.

Next up is working on the invitations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @kls , I definitely wasnt even expecting to go on a honeymoon, So I am extremely excited!! But congrats on you BM gifs!! I wish I could get my girls tiffanys! (Heck, even myself!) 

@krispi Im dreading these invites more than anything! I almost had a panic attack writing the first one last night 
  • Options
    this weekend consisted of stuffing envelopes, addressing them and stamping them!
    put the invitations in the mail this morning!!! :)
  • Options
    FI & I figured out our ceremony logistics last night. It was quite the brainstorming session but my pinterest habit finally paid off! We also finalized the invitation address list--making sure things were set up correctly for the mail merge. Those will most likely go out sometime this week!

• Options
    Not much wedding stuff this weekend...just waiting to get envelopes back from the calligrapher maybe next week so we can put in the envelope liners and get them all ready to be sent out in a few weeks. I also ordered a cute lingerie set for my boudoir photoshoot coming up in less than 3 wks :-) But other than that, nothing wedding to do right now--which means I have no excuse not to be at the gym every day after work lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got our invite proofs this weekend. A friend owns a paper company and has been designing and everything for us. Worked on a decor project. Hated the way it turned out, so it and the money are in the garbage. :(
  • Options
    - I got the last of our invites out (assuming my Mom stops adding people to the list...)
    - We ordered our flowers
    - Had our e-pics taken (in the snow! on April 20! WTF?!?!)

Upcoming this week:
    - Start shopping for a dress for Mom
    - Nail down the shower list
    - Buy the rest of the lanterns for our reception
    - Start planning our ceremony
    - Decide on a cake topper
    - Get FI and his GMs to get their suits fitted
    - A million other things...2.5 months to go! Decide on music, book the honeymoon, decide where we're sleeping the night of the wedding, get BM gifts, decide on my accessories, finish the reception decor, blah blah blah...OMG!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Yay for checks!

We booked our rehearsal dinner and found a location for outdoor pictures this weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The only thing I can check off but not really check off is an idea for honeymoon. FIL said he would pay for it. Also got an idea for favors so that's a check, FIL will pay for those as well. 

Next on my list is to get my sister, maid of honor, to start thinking about the bridal shower. Its sad I have to push her with these things but in her defense she is finishing her last semester of college.
  • Options
    hey thats two big things!! 

and I know hoe tough the finishling last semester is /= So much to do! and it doesnt help our weddings are in july! The semester will be over soon, so hopefully she can find a place to have it before then and everything else will fall into place.
  • Options
    In Response to Re: CHECKSS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow, both of your parents are pretty generous!! You got a lot done! :) I too got my bridesmaids gifts this week. Tiffany's took pretty much my entire paycheck, haha. Aside from the necklaces, I ordered these adorable champagne flutes for all the women, including the moms, in the wedding party. Then for the three younger girls, I got tumblers with the same detailing :) The dress will be light blue and have white swirls and names. LOVE them! I also finished addressing the invites and they are ready to go out! Next up, gotta work on the shower thankyou's! My sister did such an amazing job keeping track! And my bridesmaids already addressed and stamped the envelopes for me! Yay!
    Posted by kls33145[/QUOTE]

Love those wine glasses!!! We're they a DIY project?
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards