August 2014 Weddings

Hi all!

I am new to the knot; however, I am not newly engaged.  My FI and I have been together for 3 years, engaged 1.5.  Don't know for sure if we will be getting married in 2014 or 2015 but I need to get my wedding gushing moments out so I figured I would be hopeful and go with 2014.  For sure if we get married in 2014 it will be an August wedding so that my FI can still attend both summer sessions.

Anyways, feel free to ask me questions if you have any.  I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Re: Newbie

• In Response to Newbie:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! I am new to the knot; however, I am not newly engaged.  My FI and I have been together for 3 years, engaged 1.5.  Don't know for sure if we will be getting married in 2014 or 2015 but I need to get my wedding gushing moments out so I figured I would be hopeful and go with 2014.  For sure if we get married in 2014 it will be an August wedding so that my FI can still attend both summer sessions. Anyways, feel free to ask me questions if you have any.  I look forward to getting to know you ladies.
    Posted by spedteach4life[/QUOTE]

WELCOME!!! A lot of us are on a facebook page for August '14 weddings. That may be why it seems empty. Just keep talking cuz we usually come back on. LOL. CONGRATS
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards