Honeymoon Discussions

road trip planner

My fiance and I have decided we are going to road trip to wilmington, NC for our honeymoon. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website you can go to to plan the whole road trip. One that will show you gas station, hotels, and resturants along the way. and maybe a few cool places to stop and check out on the way there. I know its a long way out and we couldnt book anything right now, but i just want to have a few ideas so it wont be one of those last minute things im searching around for! TIA!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: road trip planner

• nicnak22nicnak22 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I always see this pin on pinterest of a site where you plug in start and end points and it shows all kinds of stops on the way. I haven't pinned it but you should search on there it looks like a map and might give you some good ideas. Have fun!!
  • I think its onthewayapp.com maybe someone else on here has used it.
  • Yay for OMAHA!
    Okay I am done.
    Mapquest allows you to do something similar to that.
    At the top after you navigate it you can click on entertainment or something and it will show you the neat things along the way and the tourist attractions etc.

• For any of our trips I've used maps on google, then along the way plotted out where to stop and stay. I then used www.tripadvisor.com to find the best hotels, restaurants, interesting spots in any area we stopped. It can take a while, but to me it's worth it. No one can plan a trip for you, with your interests, other than you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards