Indiana-Indianapolis

Wedding invitations

Does anyone know of a place to get wedding invitations that just gives you the supplies and then you put them together on your own? I am having trouble finding such a place. Any help would be appriciated.

Re: Wedding invitations

• Hi, I found a site a coupld of weeks ago where I ordered save the dates andI noticed they had petal pocket invitations that seemed reasonable as well as trifolds.  I am thinking about doing the trifolds 'cause I am not as creative as you might be to add all the colorful things on the petal pockets/invites.  http://www.savethedatemagic.com Best wishes, Dee Dee
  • Target has some pretty cute ones.

I had mine done at a printer (it just cost 250$ for invitations, menu cards, info card, thank you notes, and envelopes).
    ?*:.?. o(???)o .?.:*? June.23.2012
  • I just went through Vista Print...bought a groupon and even without that prices were really good! I spent less than $100 for eveything and got a lot of compliments on how nice they were.  I was really surprised of how great the quality was for the price..highly recommend!
  • Honestly, I made my own. I bought cardstock and had a bridesmaid (graphic designer) help me design the look. Then I made the inserts. I bought envelopes and silver pens to address them at hobby lobby, and seals at dollar tree (45 per $1). They turned out beautifully. I finished them the other day, but they wont go out for another month. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards