Wisconsin
Options

Alterations

Hi!

I am in need of bridal gown alteration places that aren't through a bridal store. I got the list from Savvy Bride where I got my gown and live in the New Berlin area - most of the places on the list are pretty far and the only one in Brookfield (Caron's) has a full voicemail box and no one answers the business line. I don't necessarily need someone in New Berlin and would be willing to go 10-15 miles.

Re: Alterations

• Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Try MK Kreations out of Waukesha. Just a lady who does alterations out of her home. http://www.mkkreations.com/ If you only need a hem or something simple, consider Sparkle Cleaners in New Berlin. They did a fabulous job cleaning my dress, so I'd assume the tailoring is of similar quality
  • Options
    jacinthas sewing needle in Hartland WI

She did my sisters alterations, she MADE my friends wedding dress, and I am asking her to make alterations to mine.  I will have to get back to you about the phone number as I do not have it with me right now.  She is very reasonably priced and should probably charge double because she is fantastic! 
  • Options
    I used Lucy Olzewski who lives in NB and works out of her home.  She did both my wedding dress and my sister's as well as a bridesmaid dress for me.  Very reasonable and great work each time.  If you're interested, I'd be happy to give you her phone number - email me at hollyanne99 at yahoo dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards