Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Small Venue- 20-40 guests

I am looking for a small garden/barn/gazebo type space for a small ceremony. We may just have immediate family or immediate family plus a few more. I know it's late, but hoping for sometime in 2013. Any ideas for the Baltimore or surrounding area. We're willing to travel an hour or so for the perfect place!

Re: Small Venue- 20-40 guests

• Options
    Are you looking for just a ceremony space? Or ceremony and reception? How important is it to have an on-site back-up plan for bad weather?

Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis has a pretty gazebo waterfront ceremony space.  There are also the gardens at Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore. I think Hebron House in Ellicott City has a garden ceremony space.

If you are looking for just a ceremony space, you could also try putting up something on Craigs List to link up with someone who has an empty barn to rent on the cheap. Ya never know.
  • Options
    Chase Court, in Baltimore, can do a lovely garden ceremony and an indoor reception, or just the ceremony, or both ceremony and reception indoors.  They have a goldfish pond with fountain, a tranquil shade garden full of flowering plants, and a working fireplace in a room with gothic lead-glass windows.  We've booked them for March 29, 2014.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards