October 2014 Weddings

1st Dress Shopping Trip- PIP

Last night I went dress shopping for he 1st time, yay!

It was an awesome experience, and I may have found "The One."

No worries, I am not going to get official measurements or anything until this coming October, but I just wanted to share some pics with you ladies.

This is a Maggie Bernadette- please excuse the back flub, that's from my bra and pantyhose, lol!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: 1st Dress Shopping Trip- PIP

• Now, there is another Maggie that was The Dress based on my initial internet searches, Decadence, but unfortunatley this particular shop sold out of it last month!  So, I'm going to call a few other shops today to see if anyone has Decadence in so I can try it on.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• soooo lovely!!!! 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2014-weddings_1st-dress-shopping-trip-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:b65bfbe8-5f94-4b5f-8c03-c96f91929372Discussion:a241fc35-336f-4358-b0eb-5cf484a4db57Post:8a64bc87-5038-4870-830f-e5ef1e106b26">1st Dress Shopping Trip- PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Last night I went dress shopping for he 1st time, yay! It was an awesome experience, and I may have found "The One." No worries, I am not going to get official measurements or anything until this coming October, but I just wanted to share some pics with you ladies. This is a Maggie Bernadette- please excuse the back flub, that's from my bra and pantyhose, lol!
    Posted by cmsciulli[/QUOTE]

Gorgeous! I love a keyhole back. Classic and elegant; good choice!

Those pics are making me anxious to start trying on some! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stunning!! I love the lace! Is it ivory or champagne? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2014-weddings_1st-dress-shopping-trip-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:b65bfbe8-5f94-4b5f-8c03-c96f91929372Discussion:a241fc35-336f-4358-b0eb-5cf484a4db57Post:ae74f742-a5ab-4b3d-a537-e6acb1148fa0">Re: 1st Dress Shopping Trip- PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stunning!! I love the lace! Is it ivory or champagne? 
    Posted by des9724[/QUOTE]

The lace overlay is ivory and it is light gold underneath.

• Hooray! Congrats! It really did look beautiful on you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • In Response to Re: 1st Dress Shopping Trip- PIP:
    [QUOTE]Hooray! Congrats! It really did look beautiful on you!
    Posted by des9724[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

It was a hard choice until I put Bernie on right after Decadence, and then I knew ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards