April 2013 Weddings
Options

No Word from My Florist Lady

Well, I sent back her proposal by e-mail. I went through it with a fine toothed comb and came out at about $2700.00 approx.I was willing to commit to.  I have not heard a word back telling me she will do it for that.Meantime, a lady (I barley know) that I see in my community suggested I go talk with her daughter who happens to work at a florist and does weddings on the side. Does this sound like a really bad idea or a dream come true??

Re: No Word from My Florist Lady

• Options
    I agree with previous post, give her a little bit of time and remember are still a year away so you have time to sign the contract. It does not hurt to meet with another florist if you still are uneasy about the first proposal. Thats what is great about shopping around. You can interview as many florists as you want until you find the one that you connect with, see's your vision and is within your budget.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I met with two florists.  It doesn't hurt to look around.  The second was willing to give me a lot more for my money but he also didn't want to give me anything I wanted to I went with the woman who was a little more but was willing to work with me in my budget for what I envisioned.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good advise ladies. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards