Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Stationary

Why is it so hard for me to find stationary I like. Especially the invitations. Finding my dress, caterer, venue, and flowers were easy. I would not have guessed that invitations would be the hard part.

Where did you get your invites from?

Re: Wedding Stationary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_wedding-stationary?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:0c126832-7341-402e-955a-d6bcc8d594adPost:22acbf14-855a-4d57-8cd5-f73aff6d4e7b">Wedding Stationary</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why is it so hard for me to find stationary I like. Especially the invitations. Finding my dress, caterer, venue, and flowers were easy. I would not have guessed that invitations would be the hard part. Where did you get your invites from?
    Posted by pam8787[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am a invitation dealer located in Oak Lawn.  I would be happy to meet with you to show you samples or you can pick up my sample books and keep them for a few days.  Feel free to email me your wedding colors and I will email you free samples.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Thank you!</div><div>Dawn</div><div>goodtimeinvitations@comcast.net</div>
  • Options

I sell wedding invitations and would be happy to help you find the perfect invite for your wedding.   I am located in Oak Lawn. 
    You can schedule a free consultation or if you prefer you can pick up my sample books and keep them for a few days.

Also you can send me your wedding colors and I would be happy to email you free samples.

Thank you.
    Dawn
    goodtimeinvitations@comcast.net
  • Options
    check your pm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards