Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews!

We loved our wedding day, and I loved planning it, part of that was because we had some great vendors.  I fully reviewed them on Wedding Wire, but wanted to put some briefs here as well since I really used this when looking for vendors.  Feel free to ask if you have any questions. 

Venue: Dock 580 (The Loft): 
We LOVED this space.  The food was great, the space is beautiful and completely what we wanted.  We had only great experiences working with the team there, and creating our perfect day.  They were organized and carried off our day wonderfully.

Invitiations: How Inviting, ltd!
Cassie was easy to work with and priced well.  She was very receptive via email.  I would definitely recommend her, the only thing that I would say could be improved is that there were times where I changed her wording, and I felt like since invites are her business she would have guided me a bit more on that sort of thing. 

Trumpington Bridal: 
I loved them!  They are located in Westerville and I worked with an associate as well as Kathy, the owner.  Such a sweet group of women, and they really work with you and make you feel special.  I couldn't recommend this business more!

Picture Perfect Portraits: 
From our sneak peak, I love the pictures.  I enjoyed working with Shannon through the engagement pictures and the wedding.  She was responsive and does amazing work.  She was very well priced, much below anyone else I found, and we really liked her photos.  She did share that she is cutting back on weddings, but try to get her, you'll be happy you did!

Cake- Anita Kline: 
Anita was a joy, so nice and amazing cake!  Cake tasting was officialy my favorite parts of wedding planning :)  Her cakes are well priced, delicious, and beautiful.  She really heard what we were looking for visually.  Lots of compliements on our cake. 

DJ- Buckeye Entertainment
We worked with Byron, the owner, and he was easy and professional and great.  He was reasonably priced and just really took a hold of the event and guided us though.  

Flowers- MadisonHouse Designs: 
Lynette works from Marysville, but that was no impact at all.  Her quote came in lower than anyone else (including Flowerman, who assured me that she was using lower quality flowers then, and she definitely was not!).  She saw my vision, went above and beyond to work with me as I changed my specifics as we moved through the planning process, and the result was AMAZING!  I would truly send everyone to her.  She is the owner of MadisonHouse and was just sweet, responsive, and talented.

U AR Beautiful Artistry (Jessica Dunham)
Jessica did a great job on our makeup for the day of.  She was calm cool and confident and that alone was helpful.  My mother, sister and myself looked like ourselves but the best version and that is what we wanted.  Working with Jessica is great. 

Re: Vendor Reviews!

• Options
    We're having our wedding at The Loft at Dock 580 too! So glad to hear you had a good experience. And congratulations! Glad you had a great wedding day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Buckeye Entertainment and MadisonHouse Designs for my wedding in July. Good to hear good reviews on them.
  • Options
    We also worked with Cassie from How Inviting for our 9/2012 wedding. She was the best!!!! And we got so much for our money, it was great! I definitely recommend. She did our save the dates, invitations and related insert cards, table names/numbers, seating cards and candy buffet labels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards